cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Secret Door

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Aug 29, 11 12:02 PM
I bought this during the CE sale. First CE I ever bought. I thought a built in strategy guide would be great, but it is just a walkthrough that's too small to see or read.

I was in a medieval room with a fireplace and apparently time traveled to what looks like the storage room of a museum. I repaired a winch and lifted a painting. My task list says find the exact location of some door. My inventory shows I have 2/5 pieces of paper. The "strategy guide" says I need to use the X Glass to find the pieces of paper and the door. But the X-Glass isn't available. I tried Hint and nothing happened except that the Hint started recharging. I tried going back to the medieval room, but Hint there said to do something in the future first. I've been all over the screen with my cursor and can't find a hot spot.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a glitch that's STILL not fixed? Treasure Seekers are usually really easy, but I'm stumped. Please help.

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Re:Secret Door

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Aug 29, 11 12:57 PM
We've got a complete game walkthrough for this game that should help you out. Just click on the link below:

Treasure Seekers: The Time Has Come Walkthrough

To search the walkthrough for a specific word such as 'painting', simply press the Ctrl key and the F key at the same time on your keyboard. Then, type in the word you're looking for and you can search the walkthrough for that word!

-bfgOkeechobee

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

Re:Secret Door

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Aug 29, 11 8:06 PM
The walkthrough says the same thing as the strategy guide. I'm still stuck. Can someone help?

Go to: