Collector' Edition?

[Post New]by fludderbye on Aug 29, 11 5:14 PM
Most C E's have an extra play chapter, this one only has 6 chapters and no extras!
Why pay so much for a game that doesn't have any extra gameplay? I was very dissapointed. Good game but there should have been more game play like most collector's editions.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Collector' Edition?

[Post New]by anubischick on Aug 29, 11 8:43 PM
Actually from what I've been reading that 6th chapter IS the bonus game, it won't be available in the SE. Which I think is weird since that's the chapter where you get resolution.

[Post New]by ladywuf on Sep 21, 11 8:46 PM
that is weird because as others have said.....there is no resolution at the end of the game! Ok game but definately not worth the price of a CE game....should have been sold as a SE game from the start.

[Post New]by Cheermom1951 on Sep 23, 11 7:26 AM
I was very disappointed at the end of the game. I kept trying to find the additional play. And you are right -- there was no resolution at the end. It really should not have been considered a collector's edition.

sarah451
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by sarah451 on Sep 28, 11 9:24 PM
Thanks for the info. That kills the CE for me. There are 10 paintings on the wall around the boy, so I expected 10 chapters. If there are only 6 in the CE, there's no way I'm spending that much money. Chapter 1 took me half an hour, including all the cut scenes, so double the price for half an hour's extra play? Not a chance.

Too bad. The artwork is lovely.

LasVixen
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by LasVixen on Sep 29, 11 1:13 AM
Well, Gee....I hate to spoil the fun-but I just bought the game and I'm having a great time.. It's pretty and the games are unique. Sorry you guys were so disappointed. I look forward to part two if , as you fellow gamers say, there are only 6 chapters and you thought there were ten. I really do just simply find it pretty. I don't usually spend the extra $$$$ for Collector's Editions but I also really do hate not being able to figure out what to do next, where to go next, if I have found everything I need to find and so on. I'm pleased with the purchase. I hope you all find a game that you enjoy as much as I am enjoying this one.

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Sep 30, 11 11:38 AM
There is a bonus chapter with yet another clock to fix. This is a GOOD game...I normally can quit and go to bed, especially if the next day is an early one. Not with this game....at l:30 I was still glued to the PC. Finally I had to quit because english didn't make sense to me anymore. Well worth the price and no bugs!

Penguin29
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Penguin29 on Apr 9, 13 4:02 PM
Just replayed this game... played it when it was first released.... I did want a bouns game seperat as well. However, this is a GREAT GREAT game... one of my favs. Hope the developers make another one use this forum for ideas and suggestions.

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by SoggySox on Oct 3, 14 2:55 PM
ladywuf wrote:Ok game but definately not worth the price of a CE game....should have been sold as a SE game from the start.

Still a great game with wonderful graphics. I would give it 5 stars.

Go to: