bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 30, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by mercyone on Aug 30, 11 12:02 PM
Hi

Does anyone know what to do with the tarot cards, I keep clicking on them but all it tells me is which card is missing. Whne I click the hint it directs me to the right side of the cards but that's it. Thanks.

[Post New]by scghou32 on Aug 30, 11 12:25 PM
The cards are scattered around the house and yard.

mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by mercyone on Aug 30, 11 1:49 PM
Thank you scghou32.

fbix5
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by fbix5 on Aug 31, 11 12:32 PM
I'm stuck at the door and cannot find the eye inscribed on the door. Where do i find it?

VAVAL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by VAVAL on Aug 31, 11 1:45 PM
Quando chego na estação de polícia não consigo nada

[Post New]by sharbee543 on Sep 1, 11 12:04 PM
Im at the ship. Two places. I found the doorknob, but can't open it, and also found the plank to cross to get the key, but the nails need to be hammered in, and cannot go any further. HELP!

Welcome to Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper forum

[Post New]by meantaz2 on Sep 1, 11 12:52 PM
[I'm at Chapman's Barbershop and can't retrive the keys. I have the twine and glasses tied, the pry bar, pitcher, Tarot card and token. No matter what I try I can't get the keys out of the sewer drain. Help!

[Post New]by bitchfairy on Sep 1, 11 1:28 PM
I'm in the same fix. Please somebody - help. This is getting on my last nerve.

[Post New]by bitchfairy on Sep 1, 11 1:33 PM
I just figured it out. Combine the pry bar, twine and glasses and you can get the keys to open the door. Thanks for the hint to combine the twine and glasses or I'd never have figured it out.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 1, 11 1:37 PM
Don't despair MargieB posted this yesterday (31 Aug) so a walkthrough will be coming

Good Morning Everyone,

we weren't planning to do a walkthrough for this game originally but since there are a lot of questions, I've assigned it to Chie.

Please give us a few days before we post the walkthrough on the blog. We will make an announcement as soon as it goes up.

Thanks!

MargieB

[Post New]by meantaz2 on Sep 1, 11 2:30 PM
Thanks to bitchfairy for the hint. Finally, I can move on!

[Post New]by 66mustangsally on Sep 1, 11 5:11 PM
Actually, I had the same problem at the Barbershop. I tried putting everything together, I thought. Turns out is the glasses and twine (which I already had joined) and the PLIERS, not the pry bar.

But now I'm stuck turning on the water outside the shop. Any suggestions? Pry bar doesn't help.

Thanks!

[Post New]by rosieb52 on Sep 2, 11 5:30 AM
Use the copper pipe on the tap

[Post New]by nuts4bigfish on Sep 2, 11 10:14 AM
fbix5 wrote:I'm stuck at the door and cannot find the eye inscribed on the door. Where do i find it?

[Post New]by nuts4bigfish on Sep 2, 11 10:15 AM
go back, when you see the overpass above you, click on sealing

[Post New]by nuts4bigfish on Sep 2, 11 10:17 AM
stuck at making more sleeping sirum in the bedroom cant find the cover for the burner help

Warlady1
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Warlady1 on Sep 2, 11 5:08 PM
sharbee543 wrote:Im at the ship. Two places. I found the doorknob, but can't open it, and also found the plank to cross to get the key, but the nails need to be hammered in, and cannot go any further. HELP!

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever solve it? I'm so stuck. Where is the hammer???

[Post New]by trj61169 on Sep 2, 11 10:27 PM
Has anyone had problems at the barbershop? I got the tap water and when I went back in the barber shop to pour it down the drain... it did not show in my inventory....

[Post New]by rubrluvr on Sep 3, 11 1:34 AM
No longer stuck !!! in the window in the backyard, zoom in and VERY well hidden on the right of the window frame is a scalpel !! Take it and go to the front of the building and cut open the sack which contains cement. Use the shovel to collect the cement and go into the baqckyard again. tip the cement into the cellar and then the beer and the object will float to the top for you to collect.

My Original Post here:Am stuck between the backyard of Black Eagle brewery and Hardimans (where the barrel with the beer is and the sack of 'something'. In the backyard there is a piece of somethin in the cellar window I cant reach. I have a bucket of beer, tweezers,truncheon,surgeon saw and a shovel but nothing works anywhere and I can't leave this scene. Can you please help me to move out of here when its complete. Thanks

Edited on 09/03/2011 at 1:41:43 AM PST

Go to: