Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by TeaHeeHee on Sep 20, 14 10:29 AM
I too am stuck at 85% in the Sept. scavenger hunt despite finding all items in both chapters in Lightning and Blitz modes several times. I too can see new items in the caravan chapter in the chapter index, but when the chapter opens it's the same items it's always had. Turning my device off/on hasn't fixed it.

dubbete
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dubbete on Sep 21, 14 10:37 AM
I am playing on an ipad, and I am unable to complete the scavenger hunt. I am not connected to Facebook and I don't play on a personal computer. When I click on the "Hunt Now" I see the updated Gypsy Screen. However, if I click on it, I am brought back to the old Gypsy Screen. I have the most recent version of Dark Manor downloaded. Is there any other way to get the updated version on the ipad? Yes.... I have shut it down completely and restarted. It is completely turned off every night.

[Post New]by Matermaniac on Sep 21, 14 12:52 PM
I am playing on an ipad (on Facebook), an iPhone(not on Facebook) and a PC Windows 7 32 bit (on Facebook). I am UNABLE TO COMPLETE the scavenger hunt on ANY of these. When I click on the "Hunt Now" I see the updated Gypsy Screen. After I click on it, the old Gypsy Screen comes up. I have the most recent version of Dark Manor downloaded. Is there any other way to get the updated Gypsy Screen on these before the scavenger hunt ends or get reimbursed gold used to complete it. I have tried shutting them down completely and then restarted without success. It seems everything BF does to this game lately results in so many bugs I am beginning to question the quality of programmers. I find it hard to believe that a monkey belongs in the Round category. Haste makes waste guys.

Manorfan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Manorfan on Sep 22, 14 12:09 PM
Same here, iPad player and cannot finish the hunt .

dmhg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by dmhg on Sep 22, 14 6:27 PM
I've also been stuck in the same place since Saturday morning. I've cleared the board many times so I know there is nothing left to find in the two scenes. I also see but cannot access the enhanced scene. This is the 3rd treasure hunt that I've not been able to finish due to screw-ups. The last two treasure hunts dumped me when I was one or two items from finishing and the game froze me out for about a month each time. I refuse to spend gold to get the prizes when it's the games malfunction that causes me not to finish. PLEASE FIX!!!

Posted on wrong board... I'm using a PC.

Edited on 09/22/2014 at 9:54:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Kate_Bridge on Sep 27, 14 5:46 PM
Hi all
Having a problem with my Giant Robot, it won't recharge has been stuck for weeks. Tried sending it to inventory and placing it again and no luck. Playing as Dark manor 1364162.

Thanks

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Oct 5, 14 9:54 AM
I am playing on an iPad and my energy is no longer loading regularly ?

[Post New]by MoxiePop on Oct 5, 14 3:37 PM
Kate_Bridge wrote:Hi all
Having a problem with my Giant Robot, it won't recharge has been stuck for weeks. Tried sending it to inventory and placing it again and no luck. Playing as Dark manor 1364162.

Kate - I was having a similar problem with two of my item-giving attractions until I moved them and found they were working fine in different spots. The spots I had them had suddenly sprouted "tiling" issues while I was redecorating, and suddenly the attractions wouldn't work while situated on those pieces of my manor's lawn that were no longer tiling/layering/ syncing with the rest. Now, I also have one of these attractions which sits on top of anything else near it but still works, so I don't know what the issue is, I just know that if one stops charging, try moving it somewhere new and see if it won't suddenly snap back to life.

Ironically, this same tiling issue is why I finally created an account here. I have had issues with pieces of my property shaking loose and remaining loose of the overall picture ever since. Often, when I am moving items around my property, tiles that were fine before suddenly "pop loose" and sit on top of everything else and thereafter are permanently broken.

When is Big Fish going to fix this issue? It ruins the overall effect of enjoying what I have built. Do Manors need to be reset? I have 4 different manors on my PC as my niece and nephew love to play with me and wanted to each build their own, and I notice that the layering tiles are not the same on each property, and generally don't bust unless you start really trying to rearrange things.

Any possible way to get this fixed?

[Post New]by l3erine on Oct 5, 14 4:16 PM
Not sure what has happened to my PC account of Dark Manor. All was working well until this evening. Now, at the desktop, clicking the icon for DM brings up the Big Fish Games application, that then tells me that Dark Manor is currently running and that I need to shut it down and install the update... Doing CTRL+ALT+DEL and using task manager does not show DM running on the computer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Margee14 on Oct 6, 14 6:07 AM
Having problem not receiving gifts when I level up. I click on the accept button but they are not in my inventory. I am having the same problem on my PC as I am having on my iphone.

I also am having a problem logging into Facebook on my iphone

[Post New]by susanrm on Oct 6, 14 9:15 AM
Energy did not renew overnight (12 hours). I did not play a scene, but it deducted the energy anyway. Just a couple of the annoying issues.

[Post New]by ScubaPirate on Oct 7, 14 1:13 PM
I have asked for help SEVERAL times on getting my Lava Pit fixed in the game and keep getting the same canned response back and it has yet to be fixed. The Lava Pit will not activate therefore I am not getting any of the rewards. I have given all required information in each response but only receive the same email in return with no actual help.

[Post New]by ashsa90 on Oct 8, 14 2:11 AM
Hi, i play on an iphone 6. Today when I claimed my 5th daily reward the reward stated 500 gold then the game seemed to glitch then continue but instead of adding to my gold total it just added a random amount to my silver total.

eden02
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by eden02 on Oct 9, 14 1:11 PM
The daily rewards are seriously messed up. Yesterday at day 3, it said "Val"-- and no silver was given. Today, day 4, it showed 500 silver, and again, nothing.

[Post New]by Kiwi92 on Oct 11, 14 11:26 AM
Game has been crashing frequently on iPhone 4 for the last few days. This happens every time I go to "support" and at other random moments.

It also says there are more neighbour gifts/messages waiting to be opened than there are. It usually say there are 10-14 when there are none and around 20 when there are 3-5. This also began a few days ago.

Like I said, everything was fine about a week ago, and now not so much.

auntpickle
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by auntpickle on Oct 12, 14 10:27 PM
For my last three level ups I have not received the promised rewards.
This last level up (24) I was supposed to receive Paul Bunyon, a cauldron, a flooded tree,500 silver, 100z and some gold.
I kept hoping all the rewards would appear eventually, but no. The freezing every little while is annoying, but not as annoying as the loss of the rewards.
Another issue has been my Lava pit. I moved it to a new spot and it never re activated.
Moved it back to the original spot and it appeared to be working, but never sends out juju. I really hesitate to spend any more real money on this game. Other than the glitches this has been a very enjoyable game, but the glitches really spoil the fun. Hope you can help.
auntpickle ID 2437145

auntpickle
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by auntpickle on Oct 13, 14 12:59 AM
auntpickle here AGAIN, I just spent 5 gold to purchase the XMAS paint, planning on putting it in my inventory for later. Tried to put my Halloween manor back and found out I had to BUY it back!! Went to inventory...no XMAS manor! There was no notice anywhere stating you could not use what paint you PAID for! And pay for again!
I want all my gold back, and my Halloween paint back! What an outright cheat!
Add this to my previous problems I posted earlier today, and this game...I don't
Have the polite words to express my feelings.
ID 2437145

nanaseaweed
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by nanaseaweed on Oct 13, 14 5:21 AM
I am running a laptop Windows 7 32/64 and cannot get to the old files in the gypsy game, chapter 1, (one). I am Dark Manor number 2089146 MistyMansion, 8 swamp street. I see the new scene on the chapters but when I press on the scene to play The old scene comes up. Can you adjust it from your end?

whoops wrong place.

Edited on 10/13/2014 at 5:32:16 AM PST

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Oct 13, 14 8:06 AM
I have been unable to open the game on my iPad 2 for the last 2 hours, game opens on PC , have rebooted several times and am able to access other games .... ?

msvic58
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by msvic58 on Oct 13, 14 7:30 PM
why am I not getting my collect all button? and why when I finish with an xp collection and it says collect 100xp points I only get 50. I was told thats were the button is set. I am at level 58 and want what Im suppose to get. dark heart manor 1452398 vicki thanks

Go to: