Throne room - STUMPED!

[Post New]by starzfire on Aug 30, 11 10:52 AM
i saw the paper with the hint on the podium - I've tried all kinds of combinations - but I cannot get the daggers to stay open. 'Hint button' only tells me I need to 'return to the throne room to figure out the puzzle! lol! Help!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Throne room - STUMPED!

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 30, 11 12:12 PM
Hey starzfire,

Welcome to the pond! I would recommend taking a look at the walkthrough (you can click on this link) for help with the game.

It provides a great step-by-step guide to help you when you're stumped!

-bfgArnoStyx

Mapsman
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Mapsman on Sep 4, 11 12:26 PM
You have to follow the directions from the poem. Click "1", then "7", then "4".

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Throne room - STUMPED!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 5, 11 5:51 PM
starzfire wrote:i saw the paper with the hint on the podium - I've tried all kinds of combinations - but I cannot get the daggers to stay open. 'Hint button' only tells me I need to 'return to the throne room to figure out the puzzle! lol! Help!!

Do you have the pearl yet? The puzzle will not work until you have the pearl in your inventory as the lion is used to crush and destroy it.

MEnr56

[Post New]by MyTFineSunshine on Sep 9, 11 5:24 PM
Fishies to the rescue again! I also tried the 1-7-4-3-12-10 without any luck. Then I took your advice and studied the walk through. Put the pearl in the lion's mouth after 4. Then 3-12-10. It should work.

TinkerOne
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by TinkerOne on Sep 9, 11 6:32 PM
I am also stumped. My problem is that I put the white pearl in the lion's mouth and then started the code. Won't work, how do I get the pearl out and start over on this puzzle? OR do I have to start the game over OUCH !!!

jumisa
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jumisa on Sep 15, 12 1:56 PM
that's what happened to me...I put the pearl in the mouth, and you can't take it back...I am not starting the game over...that's rude

Go to: