Finished the game!!!

[Post New]by phyl1215 on Aug 30, 11 2:31 PM
Had a lot of trouble figuring out how to do the subway system but finally got it. When you use up the hints there will be a new star in the scene but mine was usually up in the very top of the left hand corner and just could see the tip of it. Had to use a magnafing glass to find some items. And at the closed gold door had to try it several times, you cannot make a mistake....there is a code sheet in the upper left the slides out like the map does just follow that, I think you have to do the symbols at least 2 times (no mistakes). Good Luck.

Re:Finished the game!!!

[Post New]by piglettoo on Oct 14, 11 4:12 PM
Hello, Glad to see there is someone else who liked this game enough to finish. I'm stuck at the door to the Sang Bleu blood lab and figured out that I need to use the keypad to enter some kind of code. Have absolutely no clue. Tried "Sang Bleu", "Ruthven" and "Uriel" but no luck and my hints button has not turned on, so I'm assuming it doesn't work for this puzzle.

Can you help me past this block?

Thanks,

[Post New]by Emeraldin59 on Sep 18, 12 3:28 PM
bank to subway click on her apartment

[Post New]by puzzlelover4life on May 28, 14 5:17 PM
having trouble getting to the eiffel tower to meet uriel

[Post New]by anoel90 on Sep 8, 14 5:44 PM
Hi, Pigletto, I finished the game. In order to get into the blood bank, first spell "blue". Then spell "sang" for blood. That got me in, so try it. Good luck!

Go to: