Monk's cell missing ax

[Post New]by Chestnut45 on Aug 30, 11 7:24 PM
Am in the Monk's chamber in the castle. I can not find the second ax to cut the vines to free the ladder. I used it earlier to get the shell but it's nowhere to be found now in the Monks chamber. Help

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Monk's cell missing ax

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 5, 11 11:34 AM
Hi Chestnut45,

Welcome to the pond!

I found this clue in our Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases Walkthrough that should help:

*Go to the yard and take the pickaxe from the lower left of the screen.

You can click HERE to see a screenshot from the walkthrough that shows in detail where to find the pickaxe.

I hope this helps, and don't forget to use the walkthrough if you get stuck anywhere else in this game.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/05/2011 at 11:35:19 AM PST

Xotoo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Xotoo on Nov 21, 11 11:37 PM
I'm having the exact same problem! I used the axe to get through the stones then it disappeared from inventory. No more axe available to get to the ladder so I'm stuck. Btw I already found and used the axe referred to in the walkthrough. So I think there's a bug here. I'm on an iPad.

[Post New]by missgo on Dec 13, 11 10:25 AM
I have the same problem- I already used the ax referred to in the walkthrough and it's now gone. I read on another blog that it's in a loose brick on the upper right of the monks cell- but you can only access it when you're in "day mode". Doesn't make any sense to me. Can anyone help?

Go to: