Demo cut short??

[Post New]by orangereply on Aug 30, 11 11:56 PM
I downloaded the demo and only got 20 out of the 60 minutes!! Anyone else have this problem? Every other game Ive ever tried gave me the full 60. It makes me suspicious that this might not be a very long game.

Re:Demo cut short??

[Post New]by orangereply on Aug 31, 11 12:00 AM
Just saw another post related to this... oops! Anyway, its still disappointing to only get a 20 minute demo. Is this game worth the buy??

Thanks

Belladonna32
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,941 Posts

[Post New]by Belladonna32 on Aug 31, 11 12:54 AM
Welcome orangereply

it really depends very much upon the type of games you like. I love Carol Reed games and have them all but there are a lot who don't like them

They are pure adventure, NO HOG scenes. Anything you pick up goes into your inventory and may be used much later in the game.

The fact that you are complaining only about the lenght suggests that you did get the sound ok - some of these games miss out the sound on windows 7 although they can still be played with the sub titles. Black Circle is number 6 in the series of 7 so you do get a little more help that in the earlier games but it is still very much moving around talking to people, finding things and working out how to use them.

If you liked the format of the demo then it is a very good buy.
Hope this help
enjoy your gaming.

[Post New]by orangereply on Nov 23, 11 8:04 PM
Yes very much! Thanks for the help!!

Go to: