bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

My Kingdom for the Princess III

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 31, 11 12:05 AM
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!

Re:My Kingdom for the Princess III

[Post New]by ghostygirl on Aug 31, 11 12:27 AM
Yoooooo-Hoooooo!!! I'm downloading it now. Good luck and happy gaming y'all.

g_abriele
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by g_abriele on Aug 31, 11 12:33 AM
JAAAAAAAAAAA !!! Today is a kind of little holiday to me !!!!

[Post New]by stormizzle69 on Aug 31, 11 1:03 AM
This is awesome!! Downloading now!

rumtmtiger
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by rumtmtiger on Aug 31, 11 4:31 AM
No work for me today!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 31, 11 5:41 AM
Does this play like the MKFTP that I have and hate,because if you don't finish before darkness falls and the dragon comes you cannot advance/continue?

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 11:15:03 AM PST

mareMeva
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by mareMeva on Aug 31, 11 6:00 AM
WOOOOOOOWWWWW. WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I loved the previous ones and simply can't wait to get more!!!

mM!!!!! ... pity I will not be able to start until tomorrow. Too much job to do today, but thank you anyway !!!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Aug 31, 11 6:35 AM
soblessed57 wrote:Is this like the MKFTP that I have and hate,because if you don't finish before darkness falls and the dragon comes you cannot advance/continue?

It sure is. That guy never stops pestering you. I haven't run out of time yet, but it's still early in the game.

These timed games really mess with my heart rate. Some are possible but this isn't one of them.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Aug 31, 11 7:36 AM
Thanks for the heads up guys , I HATE timed/punishment games, I play for entertainment, not stress. I want to live a long and happy life and laughter/fun prolongs life expectancy, whilst stress decreases it considerably. Count me out of this one.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Aug 31, 11 7:55 AM
i havent not finished after the time yet soblessed,,,so i dont know.....this one is busier tho with more obstactacles

hpottermad
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,199 Posts

[Post New]by hpottermad on Aug 31, 11 8:22 AM
mareMeva wrote:WOOOOOOOWWWWW. WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I loved the previous ones and simply can't wait to get more!!!

mM!!!!! ... pity I will not be able to start until tomorrow. Too much job to do today, but thank you anyway !!!

I love the series as well, am loving the few levels have played so far. Have fun tomorrow

mrspeel99
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by mrspeel99 on Aug 31, 11 10:27 AM
What a pleasant Wed. morning surprise! Can hardly wait to play it.!!!.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 31, 11 11:24 AM
anubischick wrote:Thanks for the heads up guys , I HATE timed/punishment games, I play for entertainment, not stress. I want to live a long and happy life and laughter/fun prolongs life expectancy, whilst stress decreases it considerably. Count me out of this one.

I feel exactly the same,but there are several TM/Strategy games that do not stress you out!
I have and LOVE Pioneer Lands,and Wonderburg,and Jack Of All Tribes,Totem Tribe,Royal Envoy,Timebuilders,so I mostly do love the ones with either a relaxed mode,or they let you continue even if you don't get the gold trophy.

MKFTP is not one of them!

Edited on 08/31/2011 at 11:26:00 AM PST

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Aug 31, 11 11:30 AM
bella81762 wrote:i havent not finished after the time yet soblessed,,,so i dont know.....this one is busier tho with more obstactacles

Wow you're doing good,hope you continue liking it.

kimcol
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kimcol on Aug 31, 11 2:02 PM
I just started replaying the first installment last night and was so surprised and excited to see a new one today. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

[Post New]by jackied4089 on Sep 3, 11 6:01 AM
Love this game, but have a glitch on level 3.3rd Game keeps crashing, redownloaded a couple of times, and even started again from the beginning,
exactly the same place, then crashes.
Anyone else have this problem, BFG not answered me after 2days, said they have loads of mail to get through, so frustrating.

[Post New]by easedstarling on Sep 3, 11 7:38 AM
I love this latest version! The graphics are beautiful and I really like the new layout. My one little peeve is that they still have the annoying voice which is kind of hard to believe given how much negative feedback appeared on forums with the release of the last version. Still, so happy to have a new release to play. Sure to provide hours of fun

Wolverine257
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by Wolverine257 on Sep 3, 11 11:41 AM
A continuation of the previous series. This one is just as fun/grueling. The addition of the "are you stuck" free resources is kinda nice... but I would have liked to see them add chaining and let your worker keep going if he's doing a task that doesn't require him to come home... especially on those LONG walks. Playing timed can be punishing, but it feeds my obsessive/compulsive addiction

MommytobeC
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by MommytobeC on Nov 29, 11 6:08 PM
Please, of please Big Fish make this for Mac. I soooo want to play this. Pretty Please.

[Post New]by sammeke15 on May 5, 12 2:26 PM
Please make it for MAC!!!!!!!!

Go to: