bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Trophies

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Aug 31, 11 12:54 AM
Does anyone know what happens if you get all the trophies? do you have to get them in regular play? I think that is impossible. I got the rest of the coins in freeplay. I bought all the trophies. do you get something? Do you have to get them in regular play? I am soooo disappointed! It only took me half the time to finish this one! NOT a CE!

Re:Trophies

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Aug 31, 11 6:37 AM
I played it twice and got 95 coins both times. Not so sure there are anymore in regular play.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Trophies

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 31, 11 9:34 AM
bonnie112345 wrote:I am soooo disappointed! It only took me half the time to finish this one! NOT a CE!

It took you only half the time of what to finish this one? This game has a good length, IMO. I just finished chapters 3 and 4 (played 1 and 2 the day before yesterday), and each chapter took me about 45 minutes (the first 2 chapters took me actually an hour each). So lets say I play 45 minutes for each chapter, that will be 4 1/2 hours of gameplay.

bonnie112345
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by bonnie112345 on Aug 31, 11 12:38 PM
I finished the game in 3 - 3 1/2 hours. For a CE, that is not long enough. I have played some CE for 8-12 hours. I finished one of these chapters in 20 minutes! Come on. Just because this has good graphics, that does not single it out for a CE game. I was disappointed in this one. Did I have fun playing it? Yes, I did. Did I enjoy spending $13.99 on it? No. But that is why they say hindsight is 20/20. I took the chance. If anything I say or post can help someone else make a decision, than good. We all do what we want to. That is the beauty of the Ocean!!!!!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 3, 11 1:45 AM
bonnie112345 wrote:I have played some CE for 8-12 hours.

Pray, tell me which CEs took you 8-12 hours, if this one took you 3-3 1/2 hours. It took me 5 hours to complete this game, so if you took 8-12 hours with other CEs, those must be CEs I have not played.

Go to: