First Room

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Aug 31, 11 6:09 AM
What do you do? No list and clicked on everything, NOTHING!

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:First Room

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Aug 31, 11 2:11 PM
I'm not sure if I am where you are or not. I just got past the gate and am standing at the front door of the castle. I need to find an hourglass, stool, pliers, and a nail...how difficult can that be? So far, I have not found one item, and not only that, I do not understand what the different icons stand for. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

At this rate, I am going to spend the full hour just trying to figure out how to play. Sad, because from reading all the reviews, I want to get further and see what everyone else is seeing.

WHERE IS THE WT?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Aug 31, 11 2:16 PM
I just sort of clicked on things that didn't look quite right in colour or shape although most of the objects were just so tiny. There is a magnifying glass on the left of the screen. If you click on it you get a slightly closer view although it does not help a lot as the H0 are not very well drawn.

I seem to remember the stool is on the right hand side of the steps but the objects are all just scattered all over.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Aug 31, 11 3:09 PM
Thank you SeaBamboo. That did help. I am now progressing, but at a very slow rate.

For me, it appears that if we had more light, the small items would be easier to spot. So much of the scene is done in grey which does not help.

If the dev's want to make a game darker, I wish they would give us the option to lighten up the scene for those of us that have a hard time seeing using the darker background...options are always good

Go to: