bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 1, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

admiral1133
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Welcome to Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by admiral1133 on Sep 2, 11 5:46 PM
I have proceeded quite aways into this game and really like it, but whenever I hit the hint button. it just directs me to my wall of clues and I can not do anything else on the wall with any of the collected items I have. What's with this anyway? I don't like my clue wall sparkling all the time, annoying.

nicklin60
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by nicklin60 on Sep 3, 11 3:51 AM
the wall of clues is where you put your evidence if you click on the hint it should hi-light 1 of the clues and show you which circle to put it in. once you have done this you get an update in your book and the sparkles disappear

BIG58
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by BIG58 on Sep 3, 11 11:06 AM
BIGONE : I also have gotten far into the game and the HINT button is not working.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem ???

[Post New]by Scullrock1977 on Sep 9, 11 6:38 PM
This game totally ROCKS! I can't wait for the sequel! Woot!

[Post New]by CooCoosNest46 on Sep 14, 11 6:57 AM
Has anyone completed this game yet and if so, how's the length of this one. I love HOG's but most are sooooo short.

LULUSCOOT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LULUSCOOT on Sep 18, 11 3:22 AM
I want my time and credit back. I'll settle for my credits, can't get the cork can't get any help I give up.

Jools_99
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Jools_99 on Sep 18, 11 5:18 AM
Is there a update for this game yet????? I have restarted this twice due to glitches.. and lost the will to restart the whole game again.

Not what you want from a CE game.

BicMac1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BicMac1 on Oct 7, 11 12:33 PM
I dowloaded this game and then downloaded the walkthrough without realizing it wasn't the Collectors Edition, my bad! My problem, in the w/t there is an unconscious man near the chapel but not in the c/e. Question, is there a c/e w/t available and if so please advise where? Thanks.....

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 7, 11 1:01 PM
BicMac1 wrote:I dowloaded this game and then downloaded the walkthrough without realizing it wasn't the Collectors Edition, my bad! My problem, in the w/t there is an unconscious man near the chapel but not in the c/e. Question, is there a c/e w/t available and if so please advise where? Thanks.....
That part is the same in both and you haven't triggered him. There are several posts about this.
Finish collating your evidence.

BicMac1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BicMac1 on Oct 7, 11 3:09 PM
OK, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the prompt response.....

[Post New]by bunny_heart16 on Nov 18, 11 3:06 AM
admiral1133 wrote:I have proceeded quite aways into this game and really like it, but whenever I hit the hint button. it just directs me to my wall of clues and I can not do anything else on the wall with any of the collected items I have. What's with this anyway? I don't like my clue wall sparkling all the time, annoying.

Maybe you need to put something on the wall of clues. It happened to me as well so I tried to put some things on the wall and it worked. Well then, I hope you enjoy the game.

[Post New]by busiestmom00 on Jun 1, 12 3:49 PM
I'm stuck at the point where I need to go to the tower, but whenever I click on the arrow, I get the same message over and over again...something about the tower being old and ominous. The game will not let me get there. I've done everything the Strategy Guide says to do first. HELP!!!

Go to: