Who Felt Ripped Off, Raise Your Hand!

[Post New]by LadyXXXHolic on Sep 1, 11 12:57 AM
Spoiler Alert!!!!!!! Do not bother buying this game! Most CE's come with a bonus chapter and have an in depth story. The final chapter IS the bonus story so technically we don't get a bonus, and since the music is repetitive nothing good there either. We never find out why a 'creature' (when he's just an evil wizard) who can bring doom to different world's would waste his time kidnapping a random kid! WTF is with the paintings and how did the mother get her kid back by going through an imaginary world in her head that she only entered by being put in a trance! And we never actually see how the heck her kid comes back!! My BFF and I played this and I want her to get a refund!!!!!!!!!!!

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Who Felt Ripped Off, Raise Your Hand!

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 1, 11 5:28 AM
I'm sitting on my hands due to not feeling ripped off.

Taipai99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Taipai99 on Sep 1, 11 1:08 PM
I agree. Way too short for a CE game.
I felt when the CE games were first introduced that for a while they'd be worth the money but then fall back into ordinary length games and that's what's happened with Lost Souls.

Don't think I'll waste my money on another CE games.

[Post New]by cadamia on Sep 1, 11 1:30 PM
I raise my hand! For a CE that was very short.Do not buy! I agree with Taipai99 statement that CE games had bonus levels which made them longer with better bonus things that the ordinary game does not come with!Not happy at all!Please bigfish refund all those who purchased this game as im not sure it ever want to
buy a collectors edition again!

[Post New]by Upton_OGoode on Sep 2, 11 10:51 AM
My hand is definitely raised for this one. Weak ending. No real challenge to the minigames.

[Post New]by RavensWings on Sep 2, 11 11:22 AM
Ihave to raise my hand on this one. CE are suppose to be a bit of a challange. Not this one.

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Sep 2, 11 1:38 PM
Both hands up. Way up.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 2, 11 1:57 PM
Hi folks,

We welcome our players to post all of their thoughts about the game, but since we do have two threads going where you are welcome to do so, I will be locking this thread to keep things tidy. Also, we ask that players please reserve new threads in the Game Forum for specific game questions or tips/help and to please keep all comments and reviews in the appropriate threads.

For this specific Forum, if you'd like to post your review about the game (i.e. share your specific likes and dislikes about the game), please refer to this thread:

Reviews for Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition

If you have general comments (i.e. "This game isn't worth the money." "I didn't like the characters." "This game reminds me of ____."), please feel free to join the discussion in this thread:

Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: