bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

The Mac version of Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 1, 11 1:22 AM
If you would like to check it out , you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgFlounder

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Twisted Lands: Insomniac Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 1, 11 10:59 PM
This played smoothly on my MAC with no real problems. The only issue I had was a minor one - when I scrolled down to access my inventory tray, if I scrolled too far down, my MAC dock would pop up. I've never had that type of "bleed through" in a game so don't know if it's just me/my computer or something to do with the game.

EDIT - I just started it up to see if starting a new game would result in the same issue- it DIDN'T. So, never mind, must have been a little glitch with my computer running the game.

paise
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by paise on Sep 4, 11 8:36 PM
I had the same experience with my dock bleeding through as well, no matter how many times I quit and reopen the game. Again, it's not a real problem, just an interesting quirk.

The one issue I am having with the game is in the lighthouse basement. The workbench is glittering again as if there were a new item search scene, but when I click on the sparkling area to activate the search scene, the item list is blank. If I click the hint button, the mirror breaks as if I've used a hint, then it instantly becomes whole again as it didn't have any objects to highlight. Am I missing a step here? Should an area ever sparkle without a true hidden object scene in Expert mode?

Edit: Apparently that empty hidden object scene is just a glitch. I already had everything I needed to finish the game.

Edited on 09/04/2011 at 9:06:08 PM PST

cjones357
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by cjones357 on Sep 9, 11 7:07 PM
I;m having a problem shooting the lion. The gun is loaded. I''ve started the game over twice now to see if I can finish it. When I try to shoot the lion I get a dialogue at the top of the page that says "I could uses this for a better purpose. So I can't go any further in the game because I need to shoot the lion to open the box to get the key etc etc etc. Does anyone have any suggestions for this problem?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 11, 11 1:03 AM
Yes - go back to the treasure chest and click through ALL the notes on top of the chest. You can't shoot the lion until you've seen the note telling you to do so.

Go to: