spyral
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Going crazy, need help please (spoilers)

[Post New]by spyral on Sep 1, 11 10:57 AM
I've got the clean rag, the cup with water in it, the wind up key and the half the relief pieces. I've managed to work out that I need to get the cork out of the drain in the basement using the cup of water but one cup of water isn't enough and it drains away.

Also is there something else I am missing?

It's driving me mad, help please!

Edited on 09/01/2011 at 10:58:02 AM PST

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Re:Going crazy, need help please (spoilers)

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Sep 1, 11 11:10 AM
I'll join ya in the NUTHOUSE as i am STUCK here too BUT i am following the SG word for word and it says the mug of water is for the unconcious man outside the chapel? Are you playing on expert level or casual? MAYBE....? I should be on casual...!

spyral
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spyral on Sep 1, 11 11:15 AM
I am on the expert setting as I usually cope quite well with them but this one's got me stumped!

Welcome to the Nuthouse too!

P.S Also where do I find the SG?

P.P.S - Found it! And you're right - no man!

Edited on 09/01/2011 at 11:25:35 AM PST

wariatus
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by wariatus on Sep 1, 11 12:02 PM
I am not sure, but I guess, that you should go to the evidence wall and try to solve first "reasoning" there. It may help.

You could access evidence wall through either the icon on the right side of the inventory or by going to the room where the computer is (first building on the left, upstairs, trough the gap and to the left)

or try the solution given by Rebeca Lily in the other thread http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/176316.page#3463994

Leave the drain for a moment. You should be able to solve this part of the gameplay later in the game with additional items.

Edited on 09/01/2011 at 12:04:26 PM PST

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Sep 1, 11 12:06 PM
DONE IT!!!! Not sure BUT put the newspaper clipping that says HELP ME in a different place on the wall in the rented room and it all about a new case! Boy was there!

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Sep 1, 11 12:09 PM
Fishies, you have a double SG option: using it, or click on the hint button when you are stuck (when it's full), and you will get a simulation of the things you have to do, and what to do.

You can use it even on the evidence board (it arranged the board perfect, lol).

See also my answer to the "unconscious man".

Cheers!

spyral
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by spyral on Sep 1, 11 12:14 PM
I've somehow managed it too - THANK THE FISHES FOR THAT!
And thank you everyone for help.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Sep 1, 11 2:17 PM
you dont get the cork till MUCH later in the game...dont know what its for yet tho....

Go to: