Many thanks from Artifex Mundi!

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Sep 1, 11 3:11 PM
Hello Fishies,

Here at Artifex Mundi we'd like to thank you all very very much for all the positive (and negative too ) comments on Enigmatis game!

It is an absolutely amazing feeling to read that someone likes your game so much, it gives us even more motivation to perform even better next time. I hope you will enjoy Enigmatis and even if you don't, I do hope we will be able to bring you more better games in the future so that you are satisfied.

We are aware of the mistakes we made in this one (oh, at least of part of them ), and we look closely at any opinions you might share here and we try to draw conclusions for the future.

Seeing that people like what we have developed makes our work meaningful and is a really huge motivation boost for us.

Once more, thank you on behalf of entire Artifex Mundi team and especially on behalf of my brother Jacob, who was the mastermind behind this game!

Best regards,

Tomasz Grudzinski
Managing Director
Artifex Mundi

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

Re:Many thanks from Artifex Mundi!

[Post New]by jkuci on Sep 1, 11 3:30 PM

What a lovely "Thank You" note!

Sissy79
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Sissy79 on Sep 1, 11 3:51 PM
Well, I think this has to be a very pleasant first for me! I was coming here to the forums to rave about what a great game this is, (even though I'm not finished yet ), and to see this groovy "thank you" from the wonderful people at Artifex Mundi has put the yummy chocolate frosting on this delicious game!! HUGE kudos to you guys!!!!! Keep em' coming! I'm recommending this game to everyone I know! You guys are all ROCK STARS in my book!! And, of course, a GREAT BIG Thank You to for bringing this awesome game to us!! Have a magnificent 3 day weekend fellow fishies! Swim safe, and stay sweet out there!
Cheers-
and of course to ALL!!!!!!
Sissy

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 1, 11 4:23 PM
Great to see you posting, Tomasz! I want to tell you that I think your game is absolutely fabulous; I love everything about it. Congratulations to you and to the development team; you have a real winner with this game.

geezerhundmom
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by geezerhundmom on Sep 1, 11 4:51 PM
I too am glad to see a developer posting and I have to say that I think this is "GAME OF THE YEAR" - I have rarely enjoyed a game as much as this one of late. It is inventive, beautifully rendered and engaging!
Thanks Artifex Mundi!

[Post New]by gardeniaeater on Sep 1, 11 5:32 PM
this game is gorgeous! great job!

nyc240
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by nyc240 on Sep 1, 11 7:09 PM
Thank you Artifex, but can you think about making your HOG scenes a bit more interesting--some items are just not drawn well? Great game!

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Sep 1, 11 8:42 PM
hi tomasz, jacob and the developers and everyone else who worked on this beautiful game. i couldn't sleep last night and i downloaded the game and i just sat there looking at it and listening to it for at least 30 minutes, i didn't want to play i just wanted to enjoy everything.

another thank you is for having the strategy guide accessible during the game play and not having to go out of the game to the main menu look at what you need and then go back into the game, plus i love that it stays where you left off in the guide.

definitely love the voice overs that is what usually gets me to buy a game, hook, line and sinker (no pun intended big fish) lol.

puzzles are wonderful, music not too intrusive another plus as i usually turn down the music if there are no voices or sounds in the games but i really liked the music.

i also like the twist that you have clues that you examine and deduct from them in the game, what a great idea.

i can't wait to see what else you may have coming down the pipeline but i know i can't wait and i will be one of the first in line to download, play and buy.

great job artifex mundi

edited to add jacob's name and to tell him to get that mind going we want more lol.

Edited on 09/01/2011 at 8:44:19 PM PST

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 1, 11 8:51 PM
Oh, Artifex Mundi team, I do so hope that you come back and read the posts. I love this game, it is one of the top three best I have played all year. Simply outstanding. I don't have one negative thing to say about it and I am in chapter 4! I also want to thank you for putting back the challenge in the hidden object scenes. Lately it seems that many games just use them as a quick and easy vehicle to obtain inventory items but you have taken great pains to put the fun and challenge back into these scenes. I still love the hidden object aspects of these games it adds to the over all fun for me. Thank you so much for a wonderful gaming experience and huge kudos to your development team. I also loved Time Mysteries: The Inheritance, but this game is so much better than that one simply because of the challenge aspect! Please keep them coming! A newly devoted Artifex Mundi fan!!

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Sep 1, 11 9:05 PM
Hey Tomasz (and brother Jacob and the entire Artifex Mundi team)--I hope you know how much it means to us gamers when a developer takes the time to visit ( or in your case, Start) a forum topic! It says to us that you really do take an interest in what we have to say about your game! Well, it's fantastic! One of the best that has released in my long time as a member! Can't wait for your next one! Enjoy the "limelight"!

Regards, elldee

[Post New]by ArtifexMundi on Sep 1, 11 9:08 PM
We can assure you we will be reading all the comments that appear here!

However, please allow us a short break as both Jacob and me are leaving for vacation now that Enigmatis is completed

We'll read through everything as soon as we get back, and once again many thanks for all of you who liked or disliked the game, it is absolutely great to have an audience such as you!

I'll make sure someone else will answer any urgent questions while Jacob and me are away

Best regards to all of you!
Tomasz

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 1, 11 9:10 PM
Enjoy your vacation!! You deserve it, this must have been a lot of hard work.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to give you feed back here. We always appreciate it when the Developers come and take the time to talk to us. Have fun!!

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Sep 1, 11 9:31 PM
Thank you for joining us to post here. And most of all, thank you for an extraordinary game. On a scale of 1 to 5, this one is at least a 7.

Congratulations and good luck to you in your future ventures. I can't wait to see what you'll do next!

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 1, 11 9:32 PM
I wanted to buy your game but, because of the demonic/occult themes you put in it, I won't be purchasing it. I was really saddened by that. Until I found out about the objectionable themes, I was really enjoying it. Please give those of us troubled by the occult, a game we can enjoy. I would love just a good old plain mystery game, minus the occult. Thank you for listening.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Sep 1, 11 10:53 PM
Dear Tomasz, thank you! This game is amazing and I am getting ready to purchase it. It means so much to us gamers that the developers listen to our input and make appropriate changes - we realize you can't do everything suggested and can't please everyone but that you listen and tweak - that is what matters.

I think this is the first time I've seen such a lovely thank you from a developer. Thank you for stopping by the pond and saying hello - hope to see more excellent games from you soon...take care and have a lovely vacation!

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Sep 1, 11 11:01 PM
I am impressed that the Dev's would take the time to make a post!!!

Your game is one of the best this year so far. Just love this game.

Hope we get another game very very soon from you.

Enjoy your well deserved vacation

(even though I am stuck in the game right now and lost lol, this is still one of my top games this year.)

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Sep 1, 11 11:37 PM
Kudos to you! This is absolut a great game. I love it.

Enjoy your vacation.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 2, 11 1:56 AM
Wow! Absolutely top notch and this game deserves to be in the running for game of the year, it is so well done! Congratulations and thank you and... to be continued! I will be watching and waiting...!

KMarso
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by KMarso on Sep 2, 11 7:00 AM
Wow!! Thank you for the great game. I am a BFG addict! I play anywhere from 3-5 games a week, and get very excited when I come across one that is long and has beautiful scenery. I love this game and I look forward to your next one!

gagirl45
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gagirl45 on Sep 2, 11 2:05 PM
Definetly GAME OF THE YEAR!!! Many thanks to Artifex Mundi! Can't wait for the sequel.

Go to: