I cant get out of the cemetary how do I get back to the bar

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:redemption cemetary:childrens plight

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 1, 11 4:13 PM
Hi jaybirdinpa,

I haven't played this game yet, so I'm not exactly sure, but don't forget to check out the built-in Strategy Guide that comes with your game.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by didimond on Sep 10, 11 9:05 PM
Sorry I cant answer that question. I am new to this and this is the only way i could fing to post a question. I am at the gates with the ugly plant monters and have no tools or way to defeat them. can u help me. thanks

[Post New]by didimond on Sep 10, 11 9:06 PM
Sorry I cant answer that question. I am new to this and this is the only way i could fing to post a question. I am at the gates with the ugly plant monters and have no tools or way to defeat them. can u help me. thanks

mckees005
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by mckees005 on Sep 18, 11 3:39 PM
there is no strategy guide w/game bfghondo. i thought that's why i bought collector edition--longer game and guide. what cha think?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 25, 11 12:39 AM
mckees005 wrote:there is no strategy guide w/game bfghondo. i thought that's why i bought collector edition--longer game and guide. what cha think?

There is a strategy guide in this game. The button that says "Strategy Guide" is located on the bottom left of your game screen, above the "Menu" button and below the angel statue. Hope this helps!

Re:redemption cemetery:children's plight

[Post New]by chy_an_lur on Oct 5, 11 3:34 AM
My angel is sitting on the menu button so there is no strategy guide and I can't find a walkthrough for it. I am stuck like quite a lot of people and all the hint button does is tell me to go and search elsewhere ... I don't have the collector's edition so will there be a walkthrough available soon?

On the other hand, as there is a spider warning about this game (thank you very very much for posting it) and I can't even look at a picture of one, let alone a real one, without freaking out - terrified of the things - I think the best thing is for me to delete the whole programme as I don't think I'll be able to carry on with the game, assuming that I ever find a way to fill my lighter and set fire to the gas thingy ... maybe I could give them to the mad plants at the gate and they could sort the spiders out so I wouldn't have to see them!

Edited on 10/05/2011 at 3:36:31 AM PST

[Post New]by NITAALFORD on May 13, 12 8:40 AM
i need help with the snaping plants i cant seem to kill them

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 14, 13 9:58 AM
Love this game. One of the kids reminds me of the girl in the first redemption cemetery stuck in the burning house. Have no problems with game.

Go to: