Setting the Darn Clock!!

[Post New]by lil2sweet5 on Sep 1, 11 5:04 PM
Ok, I have tried and tried again to set the clock to the time that it says on the letter..it does not work!!!! Is this some type of stupid glitch?

Heartisan
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Setting the Darn Clock!!

[Post New]by Heartisan on Apr 15, 12 3:57 AM
It's been awhile since you posted this, but I just bought the game I had sitting in my buy list.

I have the same problem.. but several of the puzzles I have tried don't work even when I have it correct. This one and the pins in the palms and I can't remember the other one. Apparently it's not always the same.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Setting the Darn Clock!!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 15, 12 5:27 AM
Hi Heartisan,

It does seem like the solution to quite a few of the puzzles in this game are not set and change with each game play, however, I would advise checking the Twisted Lands: Insomniac Walkthrough just to check that where you are getting the information from is correct.

If you've done everything according to the Walkthrough and still aren't able to progress, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

If neither of these tips help though, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Go to: