1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

Dirt below the Scarecrow

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Sep 1, 11 6:31 PM
Dvdiva and Charlo or anyone,
I am having the same frustrating problem Chadro had. I have the map from the locker and the Strategy Guide. I have worn both of them to a frazzle. I have tried pto dig u every microdot that lights up with the shovel and all around it. Nothing. Please, will some kind person tell me EXACTLY how to dig. Thank you !

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

Re:Dirt below the Scarecrow

[Post New]by dvdiva on Sep 1, 11 7:02 PM
Hi meemaw!

For the treasure map in Locker 29, make sure you click on it so that a copy goes into your journal.

Without this note in your journal, you won't be able to dig up the soil.

At the foot of the scarecrow, move your cursor around and it will change into a magnifying glass (or if you're using the system cursor, it will change into an arrow with a question mark).

That shows you the spot where you're supposed to dig.

Also, it should be the tip of your cursor that's touching the hot spot, and not the head of the shovel.

Hope this helps!

1meemaw4u
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by 1meemaw4u on Sep 2, 11 12:44 PM
Thanks so much DvViva. I think it was some sort of system error. I had the map in the journal and the little magnifying glass was showing me where to dig. I finally got one shovel full out after my forum email - but then it wouldn't dig. I just gave up and went to bed. Then today I tried one more time and it was immediate results. It's a beautiful fun game and I was scared that I would have to start over and hope it worked the second time.. You are a sweetheart to answer my pathetic plea for help. Thank you again. MeeMaw

dvdiva
Clownfish
Clownfish
911 Posts

[Post New]by dvdiva on Sep 2, 11 3:19 PM
You're welcome meemaw! I'm glad it worked!

[Post New]by mamallama08 on Sep 22, 11 8:01 PM
I also found this to be one of the only spots in the whole game that was very difficult to pinpoint. Like they accidentally made the target spot much too small to be easily clicked on. But I just kept clicking until it finally clicked! Glad you found it also.

Go to: