bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grim Tales: The Bride

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 11 12:05 AM
After your sister vanishes on her wedding day no one has any idea what happened to her, so it’s up to you to find the truth! Some believe she drowned, but her body was never found. Return to the abandoned family mansion and search for clues in Grim Tales: The Bride. Explore your sister’s memories to solve the mystery of her disappearance in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Re:Grim Tales: The Bride

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Sep 2, 11 12:55 AM
So happy to see this release today, after 10 min. of game play I know I will use one of my coupons from THE FANTASTIC CE SALE as soon as they arrive. For a review of the game just go to the Grim Tales CE forum, they give this game top grades.

I would like to pass on a high five to sassylassie for yesterdays recommendation,by utilizing it my download and game installation came in under 10 min. again. Thank you again.

Edited on 09/02/2011 at 12:57:54 AM PST

NICNACNOO78
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by NICNACNOO78 on Sep 2, 11 1:06 AM
Re-playing this game as got it as CE already! Once again, i have been astounded by its great beauty!!!
Get if you haven't got it - it's great!!!

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 2, 11 4:04 AM
Have been waiting eagerly for the SE of this game so I'm a happy fishie. OTOH, it's taking forever to download! I simply cannot understand why some go so quickly, and others are like wading through quicksand. It doesn't appear to have much to do with size (other than LFGs). But, I'm sitting here poised to start playing! And one awaited SE crossed off my Want These Games list.

Ourself94
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by Ourself94 on Sep 2, 11 5:30 AM
Great to see an SE released fast! I bought the CE and loved it! This would be a buy for me if I have not purchased it already.

suniris
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by suniris on Sep 2, 11 6:59 AM
Have been waiting eagerly for the SE of this game so I'm a happy fishie.

Exactly.

Did the demo of the CE and loved it but unable to buy. Will use my credit and play all dat
Thanks
Iris

[Post New]by Shayvis on Sep 6, 11 8:41 AM
Read all the problems with the Ampitheatre. I tried again under a new name and this time I placed the handle on before oiling the machine and it worked. Hope this helps.

cltex
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by cltex on Sep 6, 11 5:47 PM
My game was taking forever to download too. I quit and then removed it from my computer. I then downloaded it again and this time to went very fast.

Go to: