Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Evidence Board

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Sep 2, 11 9:46 AM
I feel like a complete idiot, but I don't understand the Evidence Board at all. The tutorial told me to drag the photo of the girl I'm looking for over to the circle on the wall, but I couldn't get the photo to drag anywhere! I can't move any of the pieces of evidence. When I click on something it just springs into relief. I can't see that anyone else is having this problem, so I must be the dumbest person ever. I was really liking this game till I hit this, and I'm guessing I can't get any further in the game till I grasp this. Will some kind person please explain to me very clearly what I'm supposed to do? The Strategy Guide was no help to me. Thanks and I appreciate your patience. I've played tons of these games and don't usually have any problem figuring things out. I definitely have brain freeze on this one.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Evidence Board

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 2, 11 10:46 AM
Hi Tamlin...

Check out the Strategy Guide, it will show you which pieces go exactly where. I too had a bit of a problem with one or two pics, but was able to do them after checking the SG.

Hope this helps.

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Evidence Board

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Sep 2, 11 11:01 AM
Thanks -- I finally got it! I wasn't able to move any of the pieces of evidence at first, but after going back in after posting here, I managed to move them around. Still feel dumb, though -- should have gotten that sooner!

Go to: