Walkthrough?

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Sep 2, 11 11:40 AM
Has anyone found a walkthrough for this game> I googled it but found nothing.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by mar39 on Sep 2, 11 5:50 PM
another thread said they were going to work on one. I was doing quite well and finding the puzzles really easy (which is saying alot, for me). Then I came to the part where the keys in the grating must be retrieved to get into the barbershop. I've tried all the inventory items I have and nothing. If anyone cares to comment, I'd be very grateful.

I'm not a Ripperologist either, but I am more interested than "normal" people and have read many of the books on the subject. So far, this is much better than 2 other games I've played, but not as good as the one where Sherlock Holmes and Watson are involved.

[Post New]by aroha_walsh on Dec 21, 11 8:02 PM
hi all, do anyone manage to find a walkthru for this game i am so stuck on putting the numbers in for the safe??? can anyone help me???

hi all, do anyone manage to find a walkthru for this game i am so stuck on putting the numbers in for the safe??? can anyone help me???

hi all, did anyone manage to find a walkthru for this game i am so stuck on putting the numbers in for the safe??? can anyone help me???

[Post New]by aroha_walsh on Dec 21, 11 8:03 PM
hi all, did anyone manage to find a walkthru for this game i am so stuck on putting the numbers in for the safe??? can anyone help me???

Yovillenoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Yovillenoo on Aug 17, 12 11:31 AM
Can't find the book and something else in one scene,no hints. Hate these games when they don't give enough hints. How do I get more?

Yovillenoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Yovillenoo on Aug 17, 12 11:32 AM
Can't find the book and something else in one scene,no hints. Hate these games when they don't give enough hints. How do I get more?

[Post New]by Darkdementia on Jan 11, 13 10:23 AM
The safe is an interesting one to crack. You have to put the numbers in in order... 1,2,3 etc... BUT you have to place them in the right squares... Start with 1 then try each box working your way down... Once it locks in place then do the same with number 2 etc etc... It is not quite the same as the keys puzzle where you start at the top and just work down.

[Post New]by Darkdementia on Jan 11, 13 10:25 AM
To find more hints in each scene look out for the police badges (looks like the star police have on their helmets) there is one per hidden object scene....

Go to: