busy beas halftime hustle

[Post New]by cantfindme on Sep 2, 11 12:49 PM
Does anybody have any advise on level 50 all star? It is the only level I haven't beat and I can't even get close to the score I need!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:busy beas halftime hustle

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 2, 11 3:29 PM
Hey cantfindme,

Here is a tip I found in another thread that should help with Level 50:

Katie2809 wrote:Ok i have finished level 50 on the all-star mode with a masters score. This is how i did it. First of all you have to fix the stations first. So I started by fixing all of the stations not worrying about the color combos until the whole station was fixed. MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE MAYOR! Then when all of the stations were fixed I went and played the organ for maybe ten seconds so that I was able to get all of the colors back into order. Then I cleaned up the garbage cleaning about five to six piles then going back to the organ to play it again, and fixing any station that comes up broken.. It is important to clean up the garbage because the customers hearts go about tiwice as fast when they have to stand next to it. What I also did was all of the customers that required you to shake them because they wanted to go to a station that I did not have I just let them go becuase trying to shake them took way to much time. I only shook the Mayor. By doing all of that you will be able to get the master score!

GOOD LUCK!

If you have a specific question, you can always use the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. From here, you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "50" and all of the posts with “50” will come up. Happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: