Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

Can we expect a prompt fix for the problems in this game?

[Post New]by Hey_j on Sep 2, 11 2:49 PM
I really want to buy this game, while I can with some punch-card credits, (before they expire) but I wonder if I will regret the 'buy' if they possibly don't come up with the fixes? Anyone know of games where there seems to be permanent problems still unaddressed?

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

Re:Can we expect a prompt fix for the problems in this game?

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Sep 3, 11 12:23 AM
I have completed the game with no problems - gold on every level except the ones where you are trying to get through a maze and keep getting attacked by bats that chase you until they hit you.

Gamesetter_
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Gamesetter_ on Sep 3, 11 1:09 AM
Haven't heard about a lot of problems.

And most of the problems do sound as they could be fixed by updating graphic card driver, flash and others.

Btw. is it new that you can use punch card credits for collector editions? I always thought, you will need to use credits from your direct account.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 3, 11 6:38 AM
Gamesetter_ wrote:Haven't heard about a lot of problems.

And most of the problems do sound as they could be fixed by updating graphic card driver, flash and others.

Btw. is it new that you can use punch card credits for collector editions? I always thought, you will need to use credits from your direct account.

This is not a collector's edition game, it is Standard Edition, thus you can use punch card credits, game coupons, etc.
You can even get it on sale this weekend for $4.99 (see the front page)

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 3, 11 9:04 AM
I have noticed that the workers move slower in 3 than in 2 and even freeze up at times.

Angel61400
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Angel61400 on Sep 3, 11 11:28 AM
The workers do move slower in 3.1-3.12 - you have to get the wells working to speed them up. Haven't had any issues with them freezing up though.

Edited on 09/03/2011 at 11:29:04 AM PST

Sherron
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Sherron on Sep 4, 11 6:02 AM
Getting the path is blocked and every time in a different spot in 5.3
Gets very annoying

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Sep 5, 11 9:40 PM
stupid bats

[Post New]by Clio_themuse on Sep 6, 11 2:27 AM
Sherron wrote:Getting the path is blocked and every time in a different spot in 5.3
Gets very annoying

Having the same issue.....

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Sep 14, 11 5:04 PM
Path is blocked happened to me, until I figured out it was the hunting lodge that was blocked! The hunter cannot come out until the path to his door is open.

Starchild6
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by Starchild6 on Sep 14, 11 5:06 PM
Got gold on every level except 1! With my ancient computer! The way to get past the bats is just to ignore the coins and such and just concentrate on avoiding the bats. Hang back and then dash forward! Took me 4 tries.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Sep 17, 11 8:52 AM
Has anyone beging to having problems getting kicked out of the game? I am running Windows 7 and have not had any issues of getting kicked out of a game during play until recently. Anyone have any thought as to why this might be all of a sudden happening or how to fix? Thanks

[Post New]by Fritzyboo on Sep 17, 11 4:55 PM
I too keep getting kicked out of the game. I have been playing this game for a couple of weeks with no problem. I tried playing the game today, but after about 10 seconds into the level, the screen goes black and the game disappears. I tried, a few times, to restart the game, but the same thing keeps happening. I even tried going back to replay a level that worked yesterday, but doesn't work today. Seems very strange.

Go to: