ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Cabinet at Lonely House

[Post New]by ctitus on Sep 2, 11 4:42 PM
Please help. I have solved the left side of cabinet however the right side won't unlock. I checked the SG and it is correct. Can anyone offer a suggestion?

Re:Cabinet at Lonely House

[Post New]by tedebrsweetness on Sep 8, 11 10:16 PM
Having the same prblem here. States that the number symbols have something to do with the latches. Direction on the arrows have something to do with the direction of the latches.

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 23, 11 8:00 AM
Has anybody solved this...or gasp, whimper...do we have a glitch that requires deleting and re-downloading?

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Sep 26, 11 7:11 PM
Same problem here. Would like to solve this without having to skip. Any suggestions?

cc5050
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by cc5050 on Oct 10, 11 8:55 PM
I had the same problem, and hope it's the only glitch. I found that it would "recognize" my progress on this puzzle only if I completey closed out of the game. IIRC, I had to leave the game three times. Hope that helps!

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Oct 12, 11 5:51 PM
Thanks cc5050. I wish I would have tried that. I just kept going to other places and coming back. I never tried closing out completely. I ended up skipping the puzzle (which I didn't want to do at all). If I ever play this game again, I will remember to do this if it's a problem again. Thanks.

rockey69
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by rockey69 on Sep 29, 13 4:30 PM
Thanks for the tip, I thought I was going to have to skip this puzzle. Who would think leaving and then coming back to the game would work.

Go to: