Brass wedges (spoilers)

[Post New]by toyboy74 on Sep 3, 11 7:13 AM
I have 5 of the 6 brass wedges but can't get the last piece from the crates in the secret room under the church as the game won't let me zoom in on them again. What do I do???????????

Re:Brass wedges (spoilers)

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Sep 3, 11 10:42 AM
do you have a pick axe try placing that on the crates maybe that will work
I thought (if i remember ) the last piece was after the crates were opened and you got the wedge and a candle sconce you got last piece from urn

[Post New]by toyboy74 on Sep 4, 11 12:18 AM
I opened the crates and the wedge was in one and the candle was in the toher, I picked up the candle and the screen zoomed out of the crates to show the room and now it won't let me back in to the close up to collect the wedge.

SairBelle
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by SairBelle on Sep 5, 11 6:59 PM
I picked up the brass wedge and couldn't get the candlestick. Kind of stinks you need both so it's not exactly like you can choose one or the other.

RivenWolfe
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by RivenWolfe on Sep 6, 11 7:30 AM
I'm stuck with the same problem, only 5 of the 6 wedges, the hints are dead and there are no exclamation marks on the map, and poor Kate is waiting on her boyfriend that will never show up. Only I think my last needed wedge was where the last piece to the crypt lock was, it only let me grab the skull piece and not the wedge.

So what did you guys do? Start again which would be annoying being at the end of the game, it's the only thing I can think of as it doesn't have save points that you can go back to like large file games. This is a glitch I'm not liking too much. -grrrr-

tulipII
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tulipII on Sep 10, 11 12:34 PM
I have re-read, and re-read, and followed the strategy guide to find the last piece also....it is just not there! The only thing I did wrong, was take the evidence out of the tree with the fishing rod before I was supposed to...but, that should'nt matter...I am not gonna start game again, so I guess this is the end of this one...too bad

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on May 22, 14 11:30 AM
tulipII wrote:I have re-read, and re-read, and followed the strategy guide to find the last piece also....it is just not there! The only thing I did wrong, was take the evidence out of the tree with the fishing rod before I was supposed to...but, that should'nt matter...I am not gonna start game again, so I guess this is the end of this one...too bad

I was afraid this was the problem. I did the fishhook before I went back to the church. Now, I can't trigger the last HOS for the last wedge. This is kind of silly. With no teleport via the map, there's no way I'm replaying this.

Go to: