Stuck activating the runes!

[Post New]by jedeet on Sep 3, 11 5:33 PM
Hint says to press in the order that they are written down..have done that countless times, and still nothing! Grrr driving me nuts!! HELP

giam1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Stuck activating the runes!

[Post New]by giam1 on Sep 3, 11 5:51 PM
have you been able to find the hole for the rope ladder thats SUPOSSED 2 be right in front of the runes, that has something to do with what happens after you activate the rock,i cant find a hole.

[Post New]by lmsiirila on Sep 3, 11 7:29 PM
You have to press them in numerical order. Then it works great.

giam1
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by giam1 on Sep 5, 11 10:36 AM
still cant figure out in what order to touch the runes in pleeeezzzz help

[Post New]by jedeet on Sep 6, 11 2:52 AM
Push in order numbers 7,4,9,1,8,5,2,6 & lastly 3..the ground will then open up for you..Great game!

kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kitzel on Sep 6, 11 6:03 PM
I tried 749185263 and nothing happened.... how did you derive this sequence?

j20as8
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by j20as8 on Sep 8, 11 11:01 PM
Yeah, I've tried doing everything, pressing them in the order show in the notebook, trying the code shown here, none of it works. I want to finish the game, is this a technical issue? Someone help!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Sep 8, 11 11:55 PM
Did you all found the number. Maybe that's why it don't works.

j20as8
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by j20as8 on Sep 9, 11 10:54 AM
Alright, I finally figured it out. You have to click on them in numerical order, from 1 to 9. The game isn't very clear in telling us that, I thought we had to press them in order according to the screen shot, from 4 to 3, but no, it's numerical order. Hope this helps everyone!

[Post New]by dumbkopf on Sep 13, 11 1:31 PM
kitzel wrote:I tried 749185263 and nothing happened.... how did you derive this sequence?

[Post New]by seasghost on Jan 26, 13 7:30 AM
I am stuck on the runes too.
They are glowing but the hole in the ground hasn't opened up.

I've tried pressing them in order.

I think this is a technical issue. So close to the end too.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 11, 13 9:53 AM
What platform are you on? It was a bug on the iPad at one time and currently seems to be an issue on the Kindle Fire.

[Post New]by kittenz1 on Jun 16, 13 5:00 AM
I'm also stuck. I've pressed the runes in the proper numerical order according to the notes in the game and the sequence listed in this forum, starting with the seventh one over, etc. but the ground will not open. I've tried numerous times. I'm using a Nexus 7 with Android 4.2. Please help.

[Post New]by eileeny1 on Jun 28, 13 10:05 AM
ya it works 7 4 9 1 8 5 2 63!!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Aug 18, 13 12:47 PM
Only thing I got to work (FINALLY!!) was to go to the symbols beneath the numbers in order; i.e., symbol under 1 was circle with cross. Started there and went 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9.

[Post New]by jorunnh_h on Aug 20, 13 11:44 AM
Mine is stuck here as well, using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 with Android 4.1.2. For some reason the symbols would light up then fade when I simply pressed them, so I tried using the matchbox to "press" with, which made the glow stay. I then pressed the wrong code (the one everyone thinks is the right one at first), and now the symbols are stuck glowing, nothing happens when I press them, not even the correct code, so this is obviously a bug. Can't reset the symbols either, please help! This is so annoying!

[Post New]by jorunnh_h on Aug 25, 13 10:02 AM
Don't the admins read these threads anymore? I would really appreciate an explanation/solution, I paid for the game after all.

[Post New]by umee15 on Oct 18, 13 12:53 PM
Help help help! I don't know what to do no more, I'm stuck with the rock part taped the symbols for God knows nothing happens.

[Post New]by umee15 on Oct 21, 13 5:58 AM
I stopped play the game now because I'm still suck the same spot.

Go to: