bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis forum

[Post New]by verigo on Sep 4, 11 4:09 PM
Read the reviews of first players, and I guess I am out of their league, as I cannot get the game to play past the initial puzzle. I scan the page, and get nothing, but do get t he village map, but that does nothing either. Its just doesn't do anything after the puzzle, but sit there and stare back at me! What am I not doing? What is the game doing besides nothing? So what is one supposed to do to play the game?
Anyone with some answers? Couldn't believe how slowly the game downloaded today! Sure don't don't like the new game manager!

Verigo

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

Re:Welcome to Isla Dorada - Episode 1: The Sands of Ephranis forum

[Post New]by anubischick on Sep 4, 11 6:32 PM
Verigo, try swapping between full and window screen size that should hopefully reset it so you'll be able to see the arrows at either side of the screen when you move the cursor over them, they allow you to scroll. You'll need to enter one of the houses (the far left) and after that the totem pole which is in the village square on the right.

Go to: