I would like to praise a game instead of complain about one.

[Post New]by maxdebord on Sep 4, 11 12:36 PM
This is on my list of a perfect game. I have had no problems with this game and lately that is all I seem to have with many of the other ones that I have downloaded. The graphics are beautiful and I haven't even had a little problem so I recommend it as A+ and keep them coming.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

Re:I would like to praise a game instead of complain about one.

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 4, 11 1:41 PM
Hi maxdebord,

[b]WELCOME TO[/b] !! I've been looking for a game to use my credits on and I happened to see your post. What you said is encouraging and I might just use my credits on this game. There aren't very many games that leave out dark occult themes but this one seems to have none of that in it, at least from the demo I played. Again, welcome to Big Fish and I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Edited on 09/04/2011 at 1:41:59 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:I would like to praise a game instead of complain about one.

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 4, 11 2:56 PM
Hi maxdebord,

I'm glad that you enjoyed this game!

If you'd like to post your review for this game, please swim on over to our official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top this Game Forum.

Otherwise, if you're just looking to chat with other fishies about this game, I'd encourage you to join the conversation already in progress over in the 'Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition' thread.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: