bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New Mac version available for Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom CE! September 4, 2011

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 4, 11 5:20 PM
We have a new Mac version of Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition available now!

*The new version of this game now works on Intel-based Macs, OS X 10.5 and higher. In addition, all bonus content now works on all supported systems.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

Edited on 09/04/2011 at 5:20:53 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New Mac version available for Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom CE! September 4, 2011

[Post New]by schmitt1 on Sep 5, 11 4:03 AM
If you are a Mac user, the game I just reinstalled continues to have the issue of 40% of the screen on the right is black. Not fun BFC.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New Mac version available for Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom CE! September 4, 2011

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 11, 11 1:59 AM
Mac user here. It played fine for me. Sorry you're having that trouble. Did you get in touch with customer support?

P.S. Thanks Chris @ Boomzap!

[Post New]by penguin60441 on Sep 15, 11 9:18 PM
Same for me. Am MAC user and have uninstalled and reloaded x 2 tonight and am still missing about 40% of the screen both times. Certainly not worth playing when missing most of the game. Cannot even see the PLAY button.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 16, 11 9:04 PM
Those of you having screen resolution issues, I found that the game played perfectly when I changed my resolution to 1280x800.

Vera0205
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Vera0205 on Jun 4, 12 3:49 PM
I don't have 1280x800 as an option, just 1280x960 or 1280x1024. Tried various resolutions without success. Any other ideas?

Go to: