bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 5, 11 1:02 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Legends of the Wild West: Golden Hill technical issues here only

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Sep 5, 11 10:47 AM
Hey, guys. I just bought this game today and so far it's playing fine except it's not displaying in full screen. The full screen option is checked under the Options from the main menu. The game is being displayed in the upper left corner of the screen. I have a 24 inch widescreen monitor and my resolution is set to 1920 x 1080, if that helps at all.

NEPAT
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by NEPAT on Sep 5, 11 6:49 PM
My monitor does not go as high as the 1902 x 1080 that is required to play this game. The entry page is larger than the screen and does not allow me to access any of the controls. I press ESC to exit and it brings me back to game manager. Also, logs me out of game manager upon start. Looks like it could be a fun game, but right now, it's useless for me.

[Post New]by jayhawkjavin on Sep 15, 11 9:54 PM
I have a problem with the chess pawn item in the hotel scene. I was unable to find it after searching and searching. I used a hint and was still unable to locate it. After the third hint, I finally saw a movement at the bottom of the screen as the pawn rotated, but it was hidden under the bottom frame of the screen and was too small to click. I am unable to advance because I can't complete the scene.

[Post New]by jayhawkjavin on Sep 15, 11 9:55 PM
I have a problem with the chess pawn item in the hotel scene. I was unable to find it after searching and searching. I used a hint and was still unable to locate it. After the third hint, I finally saw a movement at the bottom of the screen as the pawn rotated, but it was hidden under the bottom frame of the screen and was too small to click. I am unable to advance because I can't complete the scene.

Go to: