bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Reviews for Paper Munchers

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 5, 11 1:08 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Paper Munchers? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your thoughts about the game in this thread! You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Reviews for Paper Munchers

[Post New]by subrosa2 on Sep 5, 11 5:41 AM
It would be really helpful to have a bit of guidance included with the game. Stumped on the first screen. I tried many different kinds of approaches but couldn't get past 6 collections. It would also help to know what all these symbols mean, although you can guess at some of them. Bone = another bomb, but after how many bones?

Re:Reviews for Paper Munchers

[Post New]by pulitzerprz on Sep 5, 11 11:09 PM
I don't know..."Paper Munchers" seems like it could be a really fun, addicting game. However - it sure would be nice to have more guidance as to game play, as subrosa2 stated. Also, although I see a check box for full screen vs. windowed game play, there doesn't seem to to be any sound options. For example, the music is quite loud and there is no way to mute it, let alone simply lower the volume. (Or am I missing something? I'm playing the Mac version.)
The only other problem (aside from the ones mentioned above) that I seem to have run into is the game occasionally fires another bomb by itself, with no help from me. Is this a game bug or am I again missing something?
With a few fixes, this games could be pretty darn addicting!

Go to: