Score as opposed to total points?

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Sep 5, 11 6:44 AM
I tried to make sure that this topic has not been brought up, but I do have the attention span of a fruit fly and only read through like half of one thread . So, sorry if this is a repeat question, but does anyone know how you get a higher or lower score? I mean the first listed point total named "score," not the total points for that level. For instance, on level 1.9, I got my highest total points, 30 thousand something, when I got my fastest time and highest time bonus, but I got 9710 for my "score" and on earlier tries, I have gotten as high as 11710. Why is that? I played the level so many times and cannot tell why that score changes. Frustrated

Re:Score as opposed to total points?

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Sep 13, 11 2:03 AM
I somewhat figured this answer out. You can get a higher score even when you take a longer time to play through the level only on those levels where you have something to click away (a specter or a tornado). You get points in your score column for clearing rocks and trees, for building bridges and for clicking away things. You get a thousand points for clicking something away, which is a lot.

So, if you take just long enough for another tornado to appear, your time score doesn't go down that much and you get another thousand points. Don't know if anyone else wondered, but I didn't get an answer, so I thought I would put this up.

Go to: