jannicke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Hints and Information buttons not working on Enigmatis

[Post New]by jannicke on Sep 5, 11 12:49 PM
I have my game play set to the casual mode, yet I can't get the hints or the information button for the minigames to work. Has anyone else had this issue or am I doing something wrong?

Re:Hints and Information buttons not working on Enigmatis

[Post New]by Mumina76 on Sep 5, 11 2:40 PM
Hi,

It worked initially for me but has stopped now just when I need some help the most as I don't know how to progress any further - very frustrating! Let me know if you figure out to get it functioning again; thanks!

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by jorjan23 on Sep 5, 11 3:23 PM
Mumina76 wrote:Hi,

It worked initially for me but has stopped now just when I need some help the most as I don't know how to progress any further - very frustrating! Let me know if you figure out to get it functioning again; thanks!

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by jorjan23 on Sep 5, 11 3:29 PM
This game has entirely to many glitches. The hint button't won't recharge, you can Not return to a scene if you miss something, thus making you lean heavily on the stragedy guide. This is highly unacceptable. This will be my THIRD time trying to play the same game. I need to find a more reliable game site..

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

This game has entirely to many glitches. The hint button't won't recharge, you can Not return to a scene if you miss something, thus making you lean heavily on the stragedy guide. This is highly unacceptable. This will be my THIRD time trying to play the same game. I need to find a more reliable game site..

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 8, 11 10:55 AM
I experienced one glitch during the game; it wasn't a major one, but it was annoying. At some point during the proceedings, the magnifying glass no longer worked on the evidence board; it instead was grayed out. You could see the outline of the magnifying glass but the magnifying glass itself was no longer there.

Go to: