smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Help with Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper

[Post New]by smck325 on Sep 5, 11 2:13 PM
Help! I just bought the game Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper. I'm not sure which chapter I'm in, but I am at the dock. I've placed the board; I've combined the pipe with the hook to get the key; I've used the key to get the hammer and now am trying to hammer the board. I've tried the hammer on just about every pixel on that board and it keeps flying back in inventory. Logic would say I needed nails, but I don't remember any place that I could get them and I'm stuck in this scene. Is this a glitch or me? Thanks for anyone remembering, I know this is an older game. Sue

TigerJo714
Stingray
Stingray
5,122 Posts

Re:Help with Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper

[Post New]by TigerJo714 on Sep 5, 11 2:40 PM
Welcome to the pond smck - try the forum for that game

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2465.page

I can't remember what I did, but you're sure to find an answer there. Good luck.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 5, 11 2:55 PM
I know you need two nails but I simply cannot remember where you get them,sorry

smck325
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by smck325 on Sep 5, 11 5:08 PM
Thanks for answering Tiger Jo and Sea Bamboo. I did go to the game forum and had some lovely help. I had to go into the game again as someone else and when I got to the problem scene, the 2 nails were still in inventory! Don't know what could have happened to them the first time. I know some people were posting about losing inventory items, so maybe it was the game or just ME! Thanks again.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 6, 11 3:51 AM
Hi smck325,

Welcome to the pond!

I'm glad you were able to progress in your game . I'm going to go ahead and pop this thread over into the Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper game forum and this discussion can be continued here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Go to: