why doesn't anybody ever answer my post on here?

[Post New]by Pauline64 on Sep 5, 11 9:00 PM
everytime i do a post nobody ever answers me why????????????????????

FlatSlewFoot
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,559 Posts

Re:why doesn't anybody ever answer my post on here?

[Post New]by FlatSlewFoot on Sep 5, 11 9:06 PM
hi pauline....bad timing maybe? this is only your third post unless you've been here under many different guises. Anyway....I'm answering your post...weloome to the pond

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Sep 6, 11 2:43 AM
Hi, Pauline. I haven't seen any of your posts. Welcome to the Forum.

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 6, 11 4:51 AM
Hi Pauline
Unfortunately a post disappears off the first (home) forum page of BFG very quickly & unless we are looking to see if someone wants help with a game it gets missed very easily.

Many of us have asked if we can have a general forum for all gaming questions (not just questions in the forum of a specific game) but I don't know if that will ever happen.

Meanwhile new posters like yourself feel ignored

Fritzi41
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Fritzi41 on Sep 6, 11 9:29 AM
Hi Pauline that has happened many, many times to me also. Our posts get so lost very quickly. You just have to dig down to find your post with an answer...and yes it probably has been answered. Take care and just have fun. Happy gaming.

[Post New]by Dominick_Fontana on Sep 6, 11 11:23 AM
Pauline.

After you're in the Forums, on the right side there are selections for My Profile, My Posts ,and My Messages. If you click on them, you can follow your messages and the topics you started very easily, plus you can view any private messages in your Inbox. This way you don't have to go searching through the Forums.

Have fun.

Edited on 09/08/2011 at 2:10:38 AM PST

Go to: