Baranchi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

stuck on the 6th crystal ball

[Post New]by Baranchi on Sep 5, 11 9:24 PM
I've found all the crystal balls except for one. I looked up a walkthrough and it said that the one I missed was from a hidden object scene on the stairs of the magician's show. But that hidden object scene isn't triggering. Is this a glitch? Or have I missed something? I also have a golden ticket, 3/4 dancers, and a black swan. I'm not sure what else to do. Any advice would be welcome.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

Re:stuck on the 6th crystal ball

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 6, 11 6:11 PM
Nope. The crystal ball referred in that screen shot is being held by the magician statue outside of the magic show.

Baranchi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Baranchi on Sep 6, 11 7:24 PM
Thanks for the response!

I already got the crystal ball from the magician outside the magic show. I also got the one from the shelf by the trapped girl (although I've gotten her out by now), the one from the music box, the one from the hidden object scene on the grandfather's desk, and the one from the fortune teller.

According to the walkthrough, there is supposed to be a hidden object scene on the stairs in the magic show, but it hasn't triggered. I'm not sure what else I can do.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 7, 11 6:33 PM
Ahhh! Ok. I didn't scroll down far enough. It's very strange that the H0 scene isn't activating. You're absolutely certain you didn't already do it? Try going to the place where the crystal ball puzzle is and seeing if all six show up or not before you do anything else. If you don't have them all, then check each of those six locations again, just to be sure. If it is that stair H0 scene, then one thing you can try to do is go through the entire walkthrough and make sure you didn't skip anything - that includes clicking on things for the pop up windows to come up and reading any comments that accompany those windows. It's a bit tiresome, but sometimes the H0 scenes are triggered that way. If that doesn't help, you can try uninstalling/reinstalling - you won't lose game progress by doing this. If all else fails, you can start a new profile.

Baranchi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Baranchi on Sep 7, 11 10:47 PM
I'm sure I haven't done that hidden object scene yet. I didn't even know it was a scene until I read the walkthrough. It's probable that I've missed some minute thing. I'll have to go through the game for anything minute I missed. Thanks for all your help!

I guess I'm paranoid of glitches since I just played F.A.C.E.s and it glitched on me.

[Post New]by Katrover on Sep 16, 12 5:21 PM
I had the same problem as you.

In Abagail's room, there is a vial of purple poison in the same area where you got one of the coins. Get it and the HOG scene should activate.

Go to: