freakgrrl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

what needs to happen to open up a third land - I'm stuck

[Post New]by freakgrrl on Sep 5, 11 10:13 PM
I have competed 2 lands. I have no more tasks listed - can someone point me in the right direction - I'm not sure what's supposed to happen next - no other land opened up on the map.

noyb
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:what needs to happen to open up a third land - I'm stuck

[Post New]by noyb on Sep 5, 11 11:08 PM
I think there are only 2 from what I've read in other forums. I agree - it just sort of ends. Quite disappointing. And there are so many things to earn in the global shop that are way too expensive - I tried to go back and play for more points but it just takes forever to earn money and just gets tedious. I thought another land might open up that you could earn more money.

This is so much shorter than the first game. Sad - the first had lots of ingenuity and length of play.

[Post New]by LaraWright on Sep 6, 11 2:01 AM
I thought there would be another world too......it's amazing now not only are the CE games getting shorter but the regular games are all getting shorter too! Lots of disappointment with BFG lately!

FishinFem
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by FishinFem on Sep 6, 11 5:14 AM
uhgggg not impressed with this game ....... thought it would have more than 2 lands what a f'n waste of money ..... the magic farm 1 was alot longer i finished this game in no time wondering what i spent money on

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Sep 6, 11 9:32 AM
What a disappointment only two locations .The first magic farm was really good and I thought this would be even better . Maybe the developers ran out of money

[Post New]by jillzet on Sep 6, 11 11:50 AM
Just 2 lands? I agree shame on developers.

[Post New]by Reflections87 on Sep 6, 11 1:18 PM
2 Lands???? That's all? What a waste of money!!

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Sep 6, 11 10:01 PM
Gets even worse ((( I bought all the up grades both lands but still did not get all the trophies after being totally board playing a lame game that has no end without you playing the same screen over and over and over and still not being through with the game. Developers your game sucks I want my money back.

jawfish
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

[Post New]by jawfish on Sep 6, 11 10:08 PM
I'm a little disappointed too.....

Besides the two lands, there are challenges to play but you start your farm from scratch....I wished there's a third land too.

[Post New]by sealsbroken13 on Sep 7, 11 8:08 AM
how did all of you get the second farm,the underground? I have played and played,I emptied out the city leaving me with only the man in the forest,and I still can't get to the second farm!

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 8, 11 10:11 AM
VERY VERY DISAPOINTED!

eris348
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by eris348 on Sep 8, 11 12:20 PM
I agree, it's hugely disappointing; I really enjoyed the first game, and have been hoping for a new one for absolutely ages, but this was just ridiculously easy and short.

Massive let down, and a waste of my punch card reward!!!

[Post New]by skipper10 on Sep 11, 11 9:15 AM
sealsbroken13 wrote:how did all of you get the second farm,the underground? I have played and played,I emptied out the city leaving me with only the man in the forest,and I still can't get to the second farm!

[Post New]by hayesville24 on Sep 11, 11 4:56 PM
I to am stuck on only two lands, perhaps there is a glich in this program. They need to fix it so we canreload this

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Dec 11, 11 12:26 PM
I'm in the third land right now but I'm playing it through a monthly subscription on another game site.
I just started started the third location where it is snowing all the time.
I had to collect a bunch of money for medicine and something else and I got the map to the new location.
and now I've got to collect back at the first location to move on more in the the third.
Maybe this download is only partial and it takes you well through the trial hour but it sounds like you fishies don't have the rest.

[Post New]by mouse02 on Dec 27, 11 9:10 AM
gillydi53 wrote:What a disappointment only two locations .The first magic farm was really good and I thought this would be even better . Maybe the developers ran out of money

[Post New]by ranmachan on Jan 11, 12 9:33 AM
can anyone help me? i`m stuck in dryad-land. i need to grow 3 illumina-something plants to lure a giant catterpillar-thing. i have the plants, and i´ve bought the potion from the gnome. but the catterpillar is a no-show. also the guy from the tournament seems to have disapeared. is it because i didn`t buy the fertilizer but just lv up the rock-plants with money instead?
plz help

Edited on 01/11/2012 at 9:34:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Dovey77 on Jan 24, 12 11:38 AM
Very very disappointed!!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 7, 12 12:03 AM
Hi Fishies,

The update with the new content for this game is out now, and available for download. Please find more information in regards to this update here:

NEW version available for PC! April 7, 2012

I'm therefore going ahead and lock this thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Edited on 04/07/2012 at 12:04:11 AM PST

Go to: