bfgFlounder
9,717 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew - Danger by Design players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design forum

[Post New]by ludiebean on Nov 12, 08 1:50 AM
hi i have tried to get to the same place in this game 3 times, the cross of lorraine will not unlock i have done everything, there is noone else to talk to, and have checked this also by looking at a walkthrough, i can click on the numbers on the cross but they will not change or open??? nancy does not say "bet those numbers are moveable". could there be a fault in the game? or in my version? pls help, i love these games and want to finish this one so i can buy another!!!
thanks again

Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design forum

[Post New]by manicia on Jan 25, 09 1:34 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew - Danger by Design players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi, I'm new on this site so I hope you can help me??!!
I am playing Nancy Drew-danger by desing and i am totally stuck!!
There is a bomb on the door of Minette and I don't know what to do with it....
Can somebody PLEASE help me with it???
I love the game and i have come so far and i want to finish it.
Thanks a lot !!!

doyde
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by doyde on Feb 3, 09 2:40 PM
I too am stuck near the end of the game with the paint bomb on minettes door. Is there an answer out there to solve this? I have managed to get this far and I would dearly love to finish
Please somebody help me!

Paminca
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Paminca on Apr 9, 09 1:15 PM
I had a little problem with the bomb on the door to. Let me see if I can tell you how I did it. The Top right horizontal is suppose to be a green dot, top left vertical is suppose to be a green square. Below the red dot is suppose to be a yellow dot and on the right vertical is suppose to be another yellow dot.Left, middle vertical, under the yellow dot put a green dot. Across where the two horizontal blue are change the far right to a blue square and the one next to it change to a blue dot. Under the blue ones you just did put a red vertical square and just to is right put a red horizontal red triangle. Just below the red triangle and a little to the right put a vertical yellow square. Just below this put a horizontal green triangle and lastly on the bottom right put a blue triangle. I hope this makes sence.

okajan
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by okajan on Apr 20, 09 11:08 AM
does anybody have a site for walkthrough for this game?okajan

Lysheri
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Walk through for Danger by design is on [link removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by Lysheri on Apr 30, 09 9:20 PM
It helps but I can not get the M380 to type right, I have set the dial to 1X, V and 111, but each time I type the message from the diay I can not get it to type a o and if I type 10 it resets, Help?

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 1:26:29 PM PST

Lysheri
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Lysheri on Apr 30, 09 9:22 PM
to open the cross of Lorraine, click on 4154

Lysheri
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger by Design Paint bomb

[Post New]by Lysheri on Apr 30, 09 9:49 PM
From the top click on aconnector and then click it on the one you want to replace.
Top-green circle Greem square
yellow circle
yellow circle
blue square

green circle blue circle red square

red triangle
yellow square

green triangle blue triangle

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by friskies21 on Jun 27, 09 9:16 PM
i'm having a really difficult time getting the cookies right. i've been really careful not to mix up the salt and baking soda, i got the conversion book to make the brown sugar, and i tried making the cookies with mint from the restaurant and mint from the flea market and nothing has worked. any tips or tricks? i'm going a little crazy.

[Post New]by lisacat8 on Jul 28, 09 6:38 AM
i am so lost with this game.. Please help

MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by MoreOver on Aug 31, 09 11:17 PM
There is a walkthrough for this game at gameboomers. I didn't see anything here mentioning Big Fish publishing their own walkthrough so gameboomers would be my second choice.

zandarn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by zandarn on Nov 1, 09 12:37 PM
Cross of Lorraine - you have to have the eye puzzle done first. If the numbers don't depress when you click on them then that's probably the problem. It was for me. -- I had it done but then the game crashed and the numbers were no longer going down when I clicked on them because my last save was before I did the eye puzzle so I had to redo it.

M380 - now my problem is the keyboard won't depress. I put int the roman numerals and I keep rechecking them but everytime I try to hit a key nothing happens. I keep going but nothing. The keys don't depress, nothing appears on the paper and the view keeps shifting to close up where you mostly see the paper and only some of the keys. Anyone?

zandarn
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by zandarn on Nov 5, 09 10:50 AM
I finally see where you use your keyboard instead of the one in the game (that's stupid). I keep retyping the message but evidently only parts of it print. It also tabs down on the paper a lot. At the end I'm ususally left with GE and that's all. I've tried with caps on, with it off, typing letters in caps and numbers not. This is so frustrating.

colieleigh
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by colieleigh on Jan 16, 10 9:01 AM
zandarn wrote:Cross of Lorraine - you have to have the eye puzzle done first. If the numbers don't depress when you click on them then that's probably the problem. It was for me. -- I had it done but then the game crashed and the numbers were no longer going down when I clicked on them because my last save was before I did the eye puzzle so I had to redo it.

M380 - now my problem is the keyboard won't depress. I put int the roman numerals and I keep rechecking them but everytime I try to hit a key nothing happens. I keep going but nothing. The keys don't depress, nothing appears on the paper and the view keeps shifting to close up where you mostly see the paper and only some of the keys. Anyone?

w/ the cross of lorraine you push in the tiles 4154 they dont actually move just depress

w/ the M380 you have to actually type on your keyboard, you dont push in the letters w/ your mouse

[Post New]by roadburner on Mar 27, 10 8:00 PM
i am having a serious issue with loading the game. I only shows on half my screen. i can't see the top of anything. i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't work. can anyone help.

[Post New]by mllrdl on Sep 26, 10 7:05 AM
hello my name is alisha i am really stuck on the cockoo game its really hard and im on junior and if enyone could help me it would be fantastic and maybe i ite be able to help you :0

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Nov 23, 10 12:00 PM
mllrdl wrote:hello my name is alisha i am really stuck on the cockoo game its really hard and im on junior and if enyone could help me it would be fantastic and maybe i ite be able to help you :0

Go to Nancy Drew: Danger by Design

By Her Interactive

Walkthrough by MaGtRo July 2006 version 1.05

it is really brill they have pictures on it as well and whatI do sometimes is I take a picture if the hint such as the Dodo so I know where i am going with it
Ria

[Post New]by carolina73 on Jan 27, 11 10:36 AM
friskies21 wrote:i'm having a really difficult time getting the cookies right. i've been really careful not to mix up the salt and baking soda, i got the conversion book to make the brown sugar, and i tried making the cookies with mint from the restaurant and mint from the flea market and nothing has worked. any tips or tricks? i'm going a little crazy.

PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by Miramaromartin on Apr 19, 11 1:59 PM
Bought this today off of here; I've downloaded/installed/uninstalled and repeat three times. The introduction movie for "Her Interactive" freezes. When I return to my desktop and then click the game, it's at the main menu but my mouse will not move.

When I exit the game, it says "error: access violation at 0x74E5C9F1 (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated." Any ideas why?

I bought this game and it better have a working solution since there wasn't a trial version for it.

Edited on 04/19/2011 at 2:00:03 PM PST

Go to: