where is the body outside the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by amalaid on Sep 6, 11 5:17 PM
I have started the game twice thinking i missed him!!!! I fixed the sink..i have the cloth, i have the water...i did the angel thing...i can't open the gate...because i am do not have all the pieces since i am stuck!!!!!!

Re:where is the body outside the church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Sep 7, 11 12:23 AM
Look at the evidence bord. Maybe you missing something.

[Post New]by suzieqtwo on Sep 8, 11 7:07 PM
I can't find the man outside the church either. Started a new game and he still isn't there. what does the evidence board have to do with him?

[Post New]by desnik143 on Sep 10, 11 10:58 AM
amalaid wrote:I have started the game twice thinking i missed him!!!! I fixed the sink..i have the cloth, i have the water...i did the angel thing...i can't open the gate...because i am do not have all the pieces since i am stuck!!!!!!

[Post New]by desnik143 on Sep 10, 11 11:00 AM
I have started this game THREE times. No body outside of the church, the hint button stops working, and then the third time i couldn't pick up the lightbulb or the flaregun. I'm getting sooooo aggravated, and i don't want to start all over again a fourth time. This game SUCKS!!!!

[Post New]by desnik143 on Sep 10, 11 11:03 AM
suzieqtwo wrote:I can't find the man outside the church either. Started a new game and he still isn't there. what does the evidence board have to do with him?
NOTHING!!! This game is horrible!!! I've tried 4 times now and every time i start a new game something else stops working. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! You didn't miss ANYTHING! I thought i did too at first, but i even went through the strategy guide 5 times. I'm so pissed off!

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Sep 15, 11 4:13 AM
this game is rubbish I agree-there is no body and no relief piece,sick of buying games that must be untested and don't work properly, everyone that has bought this game should get a refund,but I was promised one for another dud game and guess what 3 weeks later its still not in my bank.Going to look for another more reliable game centre but good luck to all gamers

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Sep 18, 11 1:25 AM
SPOILER ALERT the church is not where the angel heads are. after scaring the hog away go down THAT road. you'll find a church. i think we are getting spoiled with the walk throughs as i too was frustrated and could not find the last angel head. that is because we see a cross on the building and think it is the church the strategy guide talks about. it is not. now the body - i still have not found that one, but out of time searching for the man and the angel head. so i wait for the SE. good luck gamers

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 18, 11 1:52 AM
poppy45 wrote:this game is rubbish I agree-there is no body and no relief piece,sick of buying games that must be untested and don't work properly, everyone that has bought this game should get a refund,but I was promised one for another dud game and guess what 3 weeks later its still not in my bank.Going to look for another more reliable game centre but good luck to all gamers
The body of the unconscious man is on a trigger. You haven't finished with the evidence board.

Go to: