bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Build-a-lot: On Vacation forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Build-a-lot: On Vacation forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Build-a-lot: On Vacation players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Build-a-lot: On Vacation forum

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Sep 12, 11 7:54 AM
I just recently purchased this new addition to the Build-a-lot empire. I have been having issues with this game. After playing for a while and finishing several campaigns and logging out. When I log back in, my progress hasn't been saved. It automatically puts me back into the last campaign (that I already finished). Is this a problem that anyone else has been having? Do I need to uninstall and reinstall this game?

Edited on 09/12/2011 at 8:01:41 AM PST

ddeebabe
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by ddeebabe on Sep 12, 11 1:29 PM
I'm having the same problem. It never saves my progress.

[Post New]by AmazzingGrace on Sep 15, 11 5:04 PM
This just happened to me as well! Stressful Do overs? Really???

[Post New]by richieswitch on Sep 17, 11 2:05 PM
Yes there is a problem.. When I finish the main campaign and move to the experienced it doesn't unlock and I have to start over each time. I noticed that in the main campaign there are five levels that are still locked.. Please fix... I love Build-a-lot

[Post New]by cooky60 on Sep 20, 11 1:45 PM
I DID IT !!!!!!!!! Played all levels and got blue ribbon.
Tip is the sawmill build it as soon as you can!
HAD NO PROBLEM WITH GAMES SAVING..
Good Luck BAL Gamers

Edited on 09/20/2011 at 1:48:13 PM PST

[Post New]by MamaGameFreak on Sep 23, 11 11:28 AM
OK this is really weird. I'm on Expert Campaign level 6. You need to have 3 Chalets, 7 tree lots and $30,000 rental income. I can get the 3 Chalets and the 7 tree lots no problem. However, even if I build a Garden Center and landscape the 3 Chalets I can't get to 30,000 rental income and there are no more lots to build on. Anyone have any tips? This is driving me crazy!!!

[Post New]by Omdude on Sep 24, 11 8:11 PM
MamaGameFreak--
Build a real estate office. Appraise and Stage those houses. It increases their rental income significantly, as does painting, landscaping, and parks if available.
Hope this helps.

[Post New]by giraffegirl on Sep 25, 11 6:54 PM
I'm stuck on level 17. I can get the real estate office, the 6 painted cabins, the 6 stagings but I can't figure out how to get the 10,000 materials. I've tried upgrading, harvesting and reforesting. Nothing works! please help!

[Post New]by muswife on Sep 27, 11 10:46 PM
I'm having the same problem with coming back to expert and its not saved. I also need help with expert level 3

[Post New]by macca16 on Sep 29, 11 8:09 AM
My game does not save either.Have E.mailed bf but still no reply.Any answers.

[Post New]by kellybethy on Oct 7, 11 1:15 PM
Stuck on Level 29 Main Campaign. Help! Any walk-throughs available?

[Post New]by muswife on Oct 13, 11 10:50 PM
Got a reply about why the game is not saving the expert levels and it works.For those of us that are experts at this game we NEVER do the tutorial so that says we didnt do all the levels. You must go back and do the tutorial levels 1 through 9 then it will automatically take you back to the expert level you were at.

[Post New]by emily787870 on Oct 25, 11 4:31 PM
I can't seem to figure out level 21 on the main campaign to get the speedy title. Any hints would be great!

[Post New]by Tom56785 on Nov 5, 11 5:47 AM
Hello i downloaded and installed this game and when i run it an error comes up saying "access violation at 0x004307F5 (tried to read from 0x00000000), program terminated" and i have the other games and they work just fine and also tried the Eusing free registry cleaner but still doesn't work and have tried reinstalling.

Please reply quickly so i can play this game!

[Post New]by jules92 on Nov 29, 11 8:23 PM
MamaGameFreak wrote:OK this is really weird. I'm on Expert Campaign level 6. You need to have 3 Chalets, 7 tree lots and $30,000 rental income. I can get the 3 Chalets and the 7 tree lots no problem. However, even if I build a Garden Center and landscape the 3 Chalets I can't get to 30,000 rental income and there are no more lots to build on. Anyone have any tips? This is driving me crazy!!!

you need to get the real estate office and stage and appraise the chalets, then demolish the office. and reforest the lot.

[Post New]by shepkaren on Dec 6, 11 5:42 AM
I'm stuck on Level 26 (the one where you need to buy the existing hotel and build 6 painted cabins). I can't seem to earn enough money in the time allotted to buy the hotel. I've tried building the biggest houses I possibly can then tearing them down to build cabins, but nothing seems to be working.

[Post New]by ayalayi on Jan 16, 12 4:33 AM
Hi, I'm stuck on expert level 7, and need help desperately. All the demands in multiples of 7's are driving me crazy!!!

[Post New]by BlythSpyrte63 on Apr 9, 12 4:10 PM
HELP! I am on level 25? I think where I have to get 300 curb appeal. I can get everything done, but I am stuck on getting the amount of appeal.

[Post New]by himanshuagg on May 29, 12 9:48 AM
firstly construct victorian. then purchase 250 units of material and upgrade victorian exactly after receiving rent 3rd time ie after recieving $36000 rs as rent. then wait till money reach $75000 nd after that purchase 1000 units of material and build sawmill.. before wasting time upgrade victorian again..
this is how you have to start level 29

Go to: