MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

SERIOUS HINT-GRABBING TRICK

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 7, 11 5:44 PM

Starting this game with only 5 hints available and having to play mini-games to earn more was fine with me until I got that "Simon says" color game and I was NOT happy at all. Fortunately, I was able to stay afloat long enough to come to a "Match a Pair" mini-game which asks you (after playing the 1st round) if you want to play it again to earn more tips. I JUMPED ON THE OPPORTUNITY and wracked up a total of 15 hints.

There's no way to lose on the "Match a Pair" mini-game (which, thankfully, came up more often than the "Simon says mini-game) and you might want to consider doing that for a couple of reasons:

1 -- you don't always go straight to a mini-game after completing a hidden object scene; sometimes, you go straight onto a 2nd scene and I think, towards the ending of the game, I went to a 3rd scene before getting to another mini-game and

2nd -- the game developers included objects that I honestly had NO IDEA as to what they were referring to and I HAD to use hints to continue.

Just a trick that I used to COMFORTABLY play this game that I thought I'd pass on.

MEnr56

Go to: