bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

timekeeper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew - Danger on Deception Island forum

[Post New]by timekeeper on Sep 3, 08 10:34 AM
I am stuck on the water in the game I don't know how to use a gps and so I can't find the hidden caves

timekeeper

[Post New]by gramsuzz on Sep 9, 08 7:47 PM
I have a problem collecting the clams. I have 14 in my bucket and I am at the beach. I found another clam and put it in my bucket but when I try to go out of that screen, another clam shows up. I can't get out of that screen without clicking on the clam. When I do, my bucket is empty. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch in my game? Thank you for your help.
Gramsuzz

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 8:23 PM
gramsuzz wrote:I have a problem collecting the clams. I have 14 in my bucket and I am at the beach. I found another clam and put it in my bucket but when I try to go out of that screen, another clam shows up. I can't get out of that screen without clicking on the clam. When I do, my bucket is empty. Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch in my game? Thank you for your help.
Gramsuzz

Hi gramsuzz- welcome to the forums!

Not sure about the glitch, but you should find 11 clams at the beach and 4 at the lighthouse. If this dosent help, check out justadventure for a great walkthrough!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 8:24 PM
timekeeper wrote:I am stuck on the water in the game I don't know how to use a gps and so I can't find the hidden caves

timekeeper

Hi timekeeper- welcome to the forums! I found this at justadventure'

Take the kayak out, and enter the new coordinates in the GPS. Navigate to that place, and open the floating object. You receive a Zap-Tech remote control, and a phone call from Hilda. She gives you this really obscure poem, something about an anvil. If you were really sharp, you noticed an anvil-shaped rock in a little alcove in the tunnel, right near where you found the can of oil. What to do? Return to the tunnel, and take the long walk.

I hope this helps!

momma0_7
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by momma0_7 on Oct 21, 09 2:51 PM
this game is a joke..I have installed it and reinstalled it about 50 times and it still won't play!!! what do you have to say about that????

[Post New]by Lou_87 on Nov 19, 09 2:53 PM
Yeah, me too, the game won't play no matter what I do. Any suggestions to how to fix it?

[Post New]by pousssy on May 2, 10 11:09 AM
[b]I have the same problem...even with help of HER forum....sent a msg to support dpt....

lavrovanna
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by lavrovanna on Mar 4, 11 8:08 AM
never had had any problems with that episode. something's strange is going on

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 1, 11 6:05 PM
I didn't have any problems.. downloaded and played fine last month...
I really enjoyed this one, although some of the back and forth back tracking got old quickly...

[Post New]by bubbalilly on Dec 14, 13 1:56 PM
I have windows 7. download and installed game fine, try to play and get unable to open cal or cliftree file check the path in your .ini file

Go to: