bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by gman2023 on Sep 8, 11 4:36 PM
How do you access the poster in the work shop?

[Post New]by Scullrock1977 on Sep 9, 11 7:27 PM
Terrible game. Very disappointed.

[Post New]by jviney on Sep 10, 11 5:14 PM
I agree, terrible game

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Sep 13, 11 8:24 PM
I liked this game. I can't wait until the Undertaker comes out. I finally found the bonus game to play thanks to some fishies here telling how to get to it.

(((((()))))) thank you

Good game BFG and game developers.

and

for everyone

thank you

Cayco
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Cayco on Sep 17, 11 5:38 PM
Does this game have a glitch in it? Before I completed the trial I decided to buy it. I loved this game. Now I go to play it and and it turns its self off. I have reinstalled it twice not and that has not worked. What now?

woonfrog
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by woonfrog on Sep 17, 11 8:25 PM
Same here. This is the second game today that I buy and cannot play. What gives BFG? This is getting tiresome.

GrammyZ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by GrammyZ on Sep 19, 11 8:29 AM
I need to get back to the piano alley and open the chest, but I can't go back up the stairs at Garibaldi's now that I have accessed the basement. What do I do?

[Post New]by mstotti on Sep 20, 11 12:44 PM
How do I access the "back door"? Looked everywhere and can't find it. Do I have to do something to get to the back alley - need the key and to insert the horse piece? Normally don't need help with games but really stumped!

Never mind. Finally figured out where to put the jack to enter the ally. :-)

Edited on 09/20/2011 at 12:47:59 PM PST

[Post New]by beevon on Sep 28, 11 2:46 PM
I can't find any reference to the "strange recipe" for beer and haven't come across it. Where do I look?

franroe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by franroe on Oct 9, 11 3:40 AM
nice game if it didnt stick
it slow on the red blood like stuff moving, and sticks in several parts.
would be a great game if it that didnt happen
fran

[Post New]by 31740julie on Oct 11, 11 7:25 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by zachsaunt on Oct 19, 11 1:03 AM
woonfrog wrote:Same here. This is the second game today that I buy and cannot play. What gives BFG? This is getting tiresome.

If you send an email to bfg they will give you a free credit because of the issue you are having...They are very good about giving credits when you complain.

[Post New]by l8nytsimmer on Oct 26, 11 11:14 PM
I might be enjoying this game right now, but it seems to be bugged. I am at the Tower, and having chased the little man up the stairs, I picked up the crystal, and the second lever BUT, the LEVERS WILL NOT GO INTO THE SLOTS ON THE MACHINE! Seriously, I tried every inch of both slots! The levers just keep popping right back into my inventory. I'm playing the regular edition of the game. In the trial of the Collector's edition, I performed this task easily. So what's the deal here? I hope I didn't waste my money on a game that doesn't work.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by 4522 on Oct 29, 11 7:00 PM
l8nytsimmer, I am having exactly the same problem. I have the diagram in my diary (which I might add is no help) I have a 2/2 by my levers in the inventory and I have gone to the walkthrough and the SG for help. Can not figure out what is my problem. If you get it can you PM me and let me know what you have come up with. Pretty much stuck at this point...until I get the stairs to come down I am stumped.

[Post New]by eddier54 on Nov 11, 11 1:17 PM
I can`t get the lamp to light. I drag the match to the lamp and nothing happens. Please advise.

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Nov 12, 11 2:00 PM
I am in the cave ready to run the maze but I don't have a lump of coal to highlight the map and the SG doesn't say where the coal came from ... Help!
Bob

Xbob2
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Xbob2 on Nov 12, 11 4:53 PM
Found it! Was on a shelf in the Mayor's house.

[Post New]by Campsalot on Jan 24, 12 10:38 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition players.

In the workshop it says you can turn the lever on the left side wall near the poster, and it will cause the stairs to go down - it doesn't, therefore I cannot find the last crystal and finish the game. Help?

Linda47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Linda47 on Apr 21, 12 12:07 PM
How do you get to the bonus game at the end? Tired everything and nothing works? Can anyone help?

Go to: