ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

To the Developers of the game..

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Sep 8, 11 1:22 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed this top quality game - the Artwork, Music, Voices, Sounds, Gameplay including the Map was so helpful. The Story was interesting and the characters were well crafted.

The length of the game provided many hours of fun and the Puzzles were great too, all required some thought.

The Bonus game was excellent and you did not skimp on quality this was as good as the rest of the game. You left me wanting more!

As a Minor criticism, some items in the Hidden Object Scenes were difficult to find and I needed to use Hints to get them. Also some items, for example, Gourd - I did not know what they were.

In total, I am already looking forward to the next Chapter in this wonderful game so I hope it won't be too long to wait.. Thank You and Congratulations to all the people involved in the creation of this beautiful game. x5

entranced
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

Re:To the Developers of the game..

[Post New]by entranced on Sep 8, 11 10:19 AM
I totally agree. This is the best HoG up to date. The only thing I can complain about was the hidden object scenes. There should have been more concealed objects to make them more interesting(objects in highlighted text that you have to open or move something to find). At least two per scene would have been okay.

Edited on 09/08/2011 at 10:19:42 AM PST

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 8, 11 10:24 AM
loved it, deja vu RTR in many ways. i really miss that type of very difficult play, puzzles, etc...
no complaints, looking forward to the next....coming soon? i hope!
thanks!

GraciesDD
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by GraciesDD on Sep 11, 11 5:37 PM
lvfao wrote:loved it, deja vu RTR in many ways. i really miss that type of very difficult play, puzzles, etc...
no complaints, looking forward to the next....coming soon? i hope!
thanks! [/quote

Same here! Thanks to al!

queencate
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by queencate on Sep 12, 11 4:38 PM
I totaly agree great game and enjoyment, but i think i still had a little coffin box in my inventory...? could it be ...i was hoping for emily to come up from the hole

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Sep 13, 11 10:10 AM
I am surprised anyone can enjoy this game when there are sooooooo many technical issues....Game developers should not submit games that have so many.....

Sorry Developers, wrong game!!!!!!!!!1

Edited on 09/13/2011 at 10:31:48 AM PST

[Post New]by gypsy8394 on Sep 13, 11 1:03 PM
Numerous stick points. 1st play - can't pickup 6/6 brass wedge & can't move forward.
2nd play - can't pickup evidence (picture) by box in cabin & can't move forward. After reading blogs,can see I'll probably get stuck at car jack - if game ever decides to let me get that far. Really disappointing! Looked like a great game (Paid enough for it) Perhaps testing next time before releasing.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 13, 11 2:21 PM
Hi fishies,

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about this game with us!

I just wanted to let you know that we have an official 'Reviews' thread stickied at the top this Game Forum, and ask that you post any reviews for this game in that thread only.

If you were just looking to chat with other fishies about this game, please feel free to check out the 'Comments' thread.

Finally, if you're experiencing any technical issues with this game, please let us know by posting in the 'Tech Issues' thread.

To keep things tidy in here, I'll be locking this thread, but please feel free to re-post your thoughts in one of the above threads.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: