annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

Stuck in Around the World in 80 Days: The Challenge

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Sep 8, 11 6:46 AM
I am at the part where I just purchased an elephant for transportation and the elephant took me to the crossroads and will not go any further. I click on "Help" and it just says to find another means of transportation. The elephant is stuck at a crossroads and arrows leading to the left and to the right only bring me back to the village from where the elephant was purchased and I can go no further. Please help.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Stuck in Around the World in 80 Days: The Challenge

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 8, 11 9:27 AM
Hey annabelle05,

I found a thread in the Game Forum that might help:

What is the new way to Calcutta?

I'm going to move this thread on over into the Around the World in Eighty Days: The Challenge Game Forum where this discussion can be continued here. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Sep 8, 11 11:08 AM
Thank you so much. I finally got it. I tried many times but didn't know about the "advanced forum search" and I went through a lot of posts there and finally realized that I have to keep looking at the map and choosing my arrows while "focusing on the red dot". Finally, I am on the move! Thank you so much.

annabelle05
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by annabelle05 on Sep 8, 11 11:09 AM
Thank you so much. I finally got it. I tried many times but didn't know about the "advanced forum search" and I went through a lot of posts there and finally realized that I have to keep looking at the map and choosing my arrows while "focusing on the red dot". Finally, I am on the move! Thank you so much.

Go to: