fayma
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

BONUS PLAY

[Post New]by fayma on Sep 8, 11 10:34 AM
I HAVE FINISHED THE GAME AND CAN NOT PROCEED TO THE BONUS PLAY?

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:BONUS PLAY

[Post New]by peglegann on Sep 8, 11 10:44 AM
Welcome to the Pond
What exactly is the problem that you are having?

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Sep 8, 11 3:51 PM
ERS decided to be tricky...

On the main menu click on "extras", then click on the branches at the left upper side, then on the big center branch, which form the word "play".

Very "smart", ERS - and redundant...

dlcoyte
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dlcoyte on Sep 9, 11 4:32 PM
I thought the same thing..... Finished game got to EXTRAS and NO Gameplay Button on Bottom...... Took 5 mins to see top words (Branch! lol)....
My eyes went right to the bottom buttons... lol Leave the room or step away then look at your screen..... It stands out like a Huge sore Thumb... lol

Clever but scarey.... thought we had a problem! Deb

[Post New]by cheffie on Sep 13, 11 3:45 PM
Well ok I read your bonus play message about the branches in the upper left and I've clicked on every branch and nothing.......... Now what's up with that???

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 13, 11 4:42 PM
cheffie wrote: Well ok I read your bonus play message about the branches in the upper left and I've clicked on every branch and nothing.......... Now what's up with that???

I found it more in the middle than on the upper left, but I'm very glad I read the forum postings, or I would have been heading for the Green Envelope.

lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lilflirt on Sep 14, 11 11:46 AM
I AM SOOO TIRED OF PAYING FOR CE GAMES AND CANNOT ACCESS BONUS PLAY. I READ THAT YOU CLICK SOME BRANCHES TO SPELL PLAY. I'VE CLICKED THAT WHOLE AREA MANY TIMES AND NOTHING. CAN THIS BE CHANGED IN AN UPDATE??

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Sep 17, 11 8:57 PM
Thank you Rebecca Lily! I found the branches!!

They are really gnarled branches of the tree - toward the center of the screen - and when you know what to look for it just stands out!!!! Just hover the mouse over the branches toward the center of the screen and they kind of "light up" spelling PLAY!

I couldn't "see the forest for the trees"!!

Thanks again!! Love this game!

Go to: