23 crystals

23 crystals

[Post New]by Coronagold on Sep 8, 11 11:56 AM
Oh great. The guide even mentions all 24 and I can only 'collect' 23. Either I didn't pick one up in one of those "access one time only" scenes (which I highly doubt because those crystals are pretty vibrant), or the game just refused to 'log' one of the crystals I found. That's what I'm figuring. It's the 2nd red one on the bottom shelf of that crystal inventory.

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Re:23 crystals

[Post New]by geniegal on Sep 8, 11 5:27 PM
WAAAAHHHHHH!! I'm missing the green one, middle shelf, left side.

anubischick
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by anubischick on Sep 8, 11 8:52 PM
Since you know what colour you are missing, maybe go back through the SG and visit those sites where that colour was picked up? Sorry I can't remember where I got the ones I did. Hopefully it won't be in the once-off's.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Sep 9, 11 1:30 AM
Hi there,
The one I orginally missed was when I was so involved with placing the coal in the furnace that I forgot to check the rest of the area - not sure what colour it was though.
I eventually found it by backtracking.
Maybe this is the one you have also missed.
Cheers

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Sep 9, 11 5:27 PM
geniegal wrote:WAAAAHHHHHH!! I'm missing the green one, middle shelf, left side.

I'm missing the green one, middle shelf, right side.

jammer333
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jammer333 on Sep 10, 11 11:11 AM
missing the Blue bottom left middle??

[Post New]by Debeach on Sep 10, 11 11:49 AM
rlk0045 wrote:
geniegal wrote:WAAAAHHHHHH!! I'm missing the green one, middle shelf, left side.

I'm missing the green one, middle shelf, right side.

jammer333
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jammer333 on Sep 10, 11 12:36 PM
found the blue crystal had to go back to the furnace and go to the basement again

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Sep 10, 11 5:02 PM
Same problem, I miss a green skull, I went back through all str guide, and went to all places where the skulls were located, nothing I could not find it! I have done all the puzzles and hid obj scenes, cecked everything, but still have no clue of what happend!
The problems is that without all skulls I cannot get to play the extra chapter, is it a glitch or what else? I should play the game all over again and see if happens again?
Nooooooooooo!!!!!

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 10, 11 7:31 PM
Alas, I am also missing the blasted green crystal on the left side. I wish the devs had placed a hint on the crystal shelves to find any (or even if you had one missing) for the frustrated gamers like me who have come this far and may now have to start from the beginning. I used the SG and wrote down all the areas where the greenies were, went back, but no luck. Some of the areas are locked out and I am unable to access. If anyone has any ideas, please post. Thanks!

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Sep 11, 11 3:06 AM
In the technical problems forum. I have read the following comment, which I have copy and paste, to answer to your question: Re ost any Haunted Legends: The Bronze Horseman Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Sep 9, 11 9:30 AM
Another glitch. I only have 23 Crystals and I need 24 to finish. I have backtracked to see where I missed one. The only place I remember that I didn't get one that the guide said I should get one is in the chest upstairs by the ladder to the demon's den. Now I cannot finish the game and I don't know if I want to restart the game a 3rd time. This is ridiculous to have these expensive games come out with these problems. This seems to happen all the time. Maybe it's because they put one out about every other day.

userfree wrote:Alas, I am also missing the blasted green crystal on the left side. I wish the devs had placed a hint on the crystal shelves to find any (or even if you had one missing) for the frustrated gamers like me who have come this far and may now have to start from the beginning. I used the SG and wrote down all the areas where the greenies were, went back, but no luck. Some of the areas are locked out and I am unable to access. If anyone has any ideas, please post. Thanks!

[Post New]by ladycass on Sep 12, 11 6:36 PM
In the last room where the machine is, look up to where the hole to outside is and click. There is a key that fits the cabinet on the left in the previous room. The last green crystal is in there.

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 12, 11 6:49 PM
Ladycass, are you referring to the room with the cage that Mike was in? I see the hole in the ceiling, but am unable to get ANYTHING when I click on it. I have played this game twice looking for the last greenie and have been unsuccessful. I am on the verge of asking for my money back; these games are suppose to be fun, not totally frustrating!!!

[Post New]by ladycass on Sep 12, 11 7:25 PM
userfree wrote:Ladycass, are you referring to the room with the cage that Mike was in? I see the hole in the ceiling, but am unable to get ANYTHING when I click on it. I have played this game twice looking for the last greenie and have been unsuccessful. I am on the verge of asking for my money back; these games are suppose to be fun, not totally frustrating!!!

Yes; Up in the roof, if you put your cursor up there, it should change to a magnifying glass. Then you click and there is a key in a crack in the rock. It opens that little cabinet on the table and the crystal is in there. And I hear you about the frustration!

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 13, 11 3:06 AM
ladycass wrote:
userfree wrote:Ladycass, are you referring to the room with the cage that Mike was in? I see the hole in the ceiling, but am unable to get ANYTHING when I click on it. I have played this game twice looking for the last greenie and have been unsuccessful. I am on the verge of asking for my money back; these games are suppose to be fun, not totally frustrating!!!

Yes; Up in the roof, if you put your cursor up there, it should change to a magnifying glass. Then you click and there is a key in a crack in the rock. It opens that little cabinet on the table and the crystal is in there. And I hear you about the frustration!

The only places my cursor changes to a magnifying glass are on the table where I am quickly dismissed as I only have 23 or the crystals, and what appears to be a giant snail that reads "This smoke smells very strange..almost like burning rags". My cursor does not change to a magnifying glass on the ceiling. I have, however, noticed that I have a "TOY" version of the horseman in the workshop that has opened, but I cannot seem to do anything with. Your further suggestions are most appreciated. Thank you.

[Post New]by ladycass on Sep 13, 11 10:51 AM
The toy horseman is nothing! I don't know why you don't get a cursor up by the hole that looks to the sky. Slightly to the left of the hole on the rocky area. It's REALLY touchy, so go slowly. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 13, 11 3:10 PM
ladycass wrote:The toy horseman is nothing! I don't know why you don't get a cursor up by the hole that looks to the sky. Slightly to the left of the hole on the rocky area. It's REALLY touchy, so go slowly. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

Thank you so very much for your kind suggestions; I will try once more after dinner and hope it works; if it doesn't perhaps I have a glitch and will have to reinstall; in the scheme of things, no big deal, but on a smaller plane, very frustrating as I have always enjoyed ERS games in the past. Again thank you for your time and welcome to the pond!

userfree
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by userfree on Sep 13, 11 4:15 PM
userfree wrote:
ladycass wrote:The toy horseman is nothing! I don't know why you don't get a cursor up by the hole that looks to the sky. Slightly to the left of the hole on the rocky area. It's REALLY touchy, so go slowly. Other than that, I'm at a loss.

Thank you so very much for your kind suggestions; I will try once more after dinner and hope it works; if it doesn't perhaps I have a glitch and will have to reinstall; in the scheme of things, no big deal, but on a smaller plane, very frustrating as I have always enjoyed ERS games in the past. Again thank you for your time and welcome to the pond!

Ok, went over the hole in the ceiling very slowly and NO magnifying glass appeared. I guess I will have to reinstall and play this frustrating game yet another time, but again, I thank you for your help.

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Sep 14, 11 3:41 AM
I found the 24 th skull, it was in the hall were the roof collapsed, in the major's house, way far out the screen on the left wall, I swear I clicked on the wall many times, but was not there, last night I thought to revisit again the locations to see if , maybe after a couple of days of pause, I would be more attentive, so I 've seen a glint of green at the border of the screen, and I thought , how couldn't I have seen it before? I don't know, anyway I freed the souls and played the bonus chapter, which it was pretty good, so I am happy now!!

[Post New]by mosta453 on Sep 14, 11 7:21 AM
I am missing the last Red one can any one help? Thanks

Edited on 09/14/2011 at 7:21:40 AM PST

Go to: