joa4you
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Enigmatis

[Post New]by joa4you on Sep 8, 11 2:52 PM
I have encountered a problem with Enigmatis. Love the game, but I only get so far. If you don't collect the item you need (i.e. the 3 skulls needed to open the crypt) at the time it is available, it is no longer available to collect later and the hint button no longer helps. I was in the basement of the church in the hidden area and axed open the 2 wooden boxes. I was able to get one of the metal shards but failed to also collect one of the skulls. When I went back, the game would not allow me to go back by showing the magnifying glass. I therefore restarted the game with another name. I was going along fine until this happened agan in the cabin when I failed to collect something. When I went back, the hidden object game did not start and I couldn't get the handle for the basement door to proceed. As a result, I restarted the game again with another name, however, I have again been stalled because I didn't collect something. When the magnifying glass shows, it doesn't give you enough time if there is more than one item to be retrieved; the item closes and you can't go back (the magnifying glass disappears, not allowing you to reopen the item to retrieve what you didn't get). Has anyone else encountered this issue? I don't feel like starting over since I was so far along.

tiggerg
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Enigmatis

[Post New]by tiggerg on Oct 11, 11 9:43 AM
You are in the Create-a-Mall forum, try the Enigmatis forum!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Enigmatis

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Oct 11, 11 11:39 AM
Hi joa4you,

There is a new build that should fix this known issue. Please uninstall and reinstall your game to play this version.

As this issue has been fixed, I'll be locking this thread and moving it to the Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek Forum, but please feel free to post any further technical issues or questions in the tech issues thread here. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: