Level 16

[Post New]by lynndolphins on Sep 8, 11 5:02 PM
does anyone have a walkthrough for level 16 to get the speed award please help

Re:Level 16

[Post New]by chickster196 on Sep 8, 11 8:23 PM
This is how I did it.

I start off by selling my chalet, demolishing every house but the ranch and clearing the industrial land for money. Keep the other residential treed lots as is for the secondary goal. After demolishing everything you will have enough supplies to build a sawmill. When that's done, use the money to buy 5,000 supplies. Use part of that to build a workshop and hire workers. From there, just start building tons of ranches (I believe you end up with seven in the end) Make sure to save one of those demolished lots to replant trees on for your fifth treed lot. That mission pops up after you've completed everything else. I usually buy one more supply of wood before I demolish my sawmill and replace it with my garden center. I like to have about 9 or 10 workers so that I can be building ranch homes and landscaping/upgrading others at the same time. Just keep upgrading and landscaping until you reach 80,000.

[Post New]by lynndolphins on Sep 8, 11 8:48 PM
thank you

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Sep 13, 11 11:35 AM
TY to Chickster.....

One correction I found. Do not clear the industrial land for MONEY, do MATERIALS, otherwise, you won't have enough to build the mill. I had 10 workers at the end and didn't have to upgrade all the ranches to 3 stars, I had 2 at the end which were only 2 stars, as long as you landscape all the properties.

Don't forget if you get some upgraded to 3 stars, make sure to inspect them, that way you don't have any repairs to hold you up at the last minute.

GL to all.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Level 16

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Mar 5, 13 12:39 PM
Actually, clearing them all for money works just fine. But harvesting your first two lots for materials works better!

The Sawmill requires 900 materials. You need only $75K at the pre-mill prices to get 1,000 materials. Between the $17.25K rent you pick up from the motley of existing houses every cycle (well, until the needs-repair fairy curses you) and your initial $10K, by the time you've cleared two lots simultaneously at $25K each, you've got that much money.

However, it makes more sense to amass 1,100 materials AND some money during your first pass.

Go to: